General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Went through and picked up all the random garbage lol:
Water Bottles = 4
Receipts = 5
Bags = 1
Spare Change = A TON

Old 04-06-2011, 11:35 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

picked up spare tire for trailer, picked up rims from powdercoater, installed tires on rims, installed rims on trailer, took trailer out of garage, put blazer in garage, picked up bolts to mount spare tire on a-frame of trailer, built fold down table on trailer door, yesterday put primer on rust patch fixing after i cleaned it up, today put coat of paint on, tomorrow rockergaurd the **** of out it

Old 04-06-2011, 11:58 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Not a full exhaust. I'm gonna do that in the summer at a shop. Probably just get a cherrybomb extreme/vortex to replace the stock. I just wanna be heard, especially driving by the security at Honda lol
Just get a hack saw and cut it off at the headers! That'll get you heard...free too...

Old 04-07-2011, 10:38 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha, Not on this one. $400 stainless cat-back duals plus tips at the best shop in Barrie, so I'm just gonna save up!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:30 AM

Haha, Not on this one. $400 stainless cat-back duals plus tips at the best shop in Barrie, so I'm just gonna save up!
That's a good price! I would cost $800 here (no lie) for non-stainless. Just the pipes, muffler and tips. Hell, it cost me $330 just for a muffler and a tip. They didn't even have to run any different pipes.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:23 PM

Cereal? Wow. He gave me a bunch of options. $700 to chop it off before the cats, dual high flow cats, dual magnaflow mufflers stainless welded plus tips. Then ^ that option. Then a glasspack to duals for about $400 but he said they were poppy at high rpm. so I think he said its $50 a tip so I might just go without for a bit and buy them later. The $50 tips were just miter cut single wall. I want rolled edge flat cut out the side behind the tires.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:27 PM

Cereal? Wow. He gave me a bunch of options. $700 to chop it off before the cats, dual high flow cats, dual magnaflow mufflers stainless welded plus tips. Then ^ that option. Then a glasspack to duals for about $400 but he said they were poppy at high rpm. so I think he said its $50 a tip so I might just go without for a bit and buy them later. The $50 tips were just miter cut single wall. I want rolled edge flat cut out the side behind the tires.
Oh yeah, stainless rolled are the way to go. Single wall ones rust really fast and look 10 times cheaper.

Sound like a sweet exit! Always cool to see more unique exhaust exit than just straight back or on an angle.

Old 04-08-2011, 12:28 PM

Well my buddy had a the same thing and his aluminized just broke off right after the flange lol. for and extra $40 its stainless. No brianer for longer lasting!

Old 04-08-2011, 08:11 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Installed new PVS for the second time. I broke one of the ports on the first attempt. Bypassed the thermac air temp sensor to keep it open instead of closed. With new PVS the EFE actually works as designed. Went for a test drive to burn off the spilled antifreeze.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:45 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

PARKED it..... for spring/summer/fall - gonna clean the rust up on the body, front end swap, fix 4x4

bring on the cavi spesh @ 1.29/L gas prices (4.90/gal for u southerners....)

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?