General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 05:24 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

i changed out my car quest icm module with a delco one truck runs great

hope this fixes my rain problem

Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Starting Member
DaddysBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

The blazer/I had a bad day it got rearended today by a honda accord luckly her tag thingy, on the front of her car was the same height as my reciever for my tow package ouucchh! messed her car up a little could'nt even tell on my truck. I could have gotten my rear end fixed, but I try to be an honest person, its not that bad anyway. only I notice the small inprofections. "haha" Funny how that works. I didnt even ask her, her name? the lady that hit me!

Old 10-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Beginning Member
95chevrolets10blazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
I know dozens of people driving with right leg casts.
Then why the doctor told me no driving because it can cause wrecks because it can get stuck between the brake and gas pedals? Is he bull****ing me so I won't do it or what? I feel so bad that I had to call my dad and wake him up come with my brother so he could drove my blazer back home. It wasn't a good day at all.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:51 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I got my flat tire fixed for free today.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:03 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 95chevrolets10blazer
Then why the doctor told me no driving because it can cause wrecks because it can get stuck between the brake and gas pedals? Is he bull****ing me so I won't do it or what? I feel so bad that I had to call my dad and wake him up come with my brother so he could drove my blazer back home. It wasn't a good day at all.
You're not supposed to drive with a cast on like that for all the reasons your doctor told you and more. That doesn't mean people don't do it.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
You're not supposed to drive with a cast on like that for all the reasons your doctor told you and more. That doesn't mean people don't do it.
^ what he said.....If you can bend your knee (ie if its not a full leg cast) you can cross your right leg over and drive with your left..

Old 10-29-2011, 10:22 AM
redcruiser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hinge pins

My son was good enough to put in new drivers door hinge pins for me today, I just had to steady the door. A job I have been meaning to do for ages, didn't take as long as we thought it would, removing the spring was the most difficult part, despite using a door spring compressor.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:37 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

My buddy realized he had a bunch of spare old (kind of crappy but functional) soldering irons yesterday so he came over and gave one to me.

He then showed me how to solder, so my first test was fixing my key fob. It works perfectly!

Old 10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Beginning Member
95chevrolets10blazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mike98Blazer
^ what he said.....If you can bend your knee (ie if its not a full leg cast) you can cross your right leg over and drive with your left..
I would but I don't think it will be a good idea anyway because I am on pain medicine too so I don't want to risk of getting into the addicent.

Old 10-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Beginning Member
baller979 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
I still do alignments by string and tape measure.
I'll guess I have to learn how to do the alignment with a string because my baby doesn't like the hi tech stuff I guess

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?