General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Beginning Member
qballhd1 is on a distinguished road
Default S10

Well this weekend I started sanding
removed some ground effects
and rattle canned it
what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-low97-qq_1024.jpg

Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

wired up the power block and completed nothing........ Only 1 terminal on it works.....

They all worked before installing.... Im not going to go nuts with it .Im just going to find a replacement for it.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:50 PM
Starting Member
rezlab will become famous soon enough

did the spare tire carrier mod and washed and waxed it

Old 09-25-2012, 05:03 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I took it to get inspected and found out that my tie-rods need replacing (not specific to inner or outer, so I'm doing both). I'm going to start (and maybe finish) that today.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:19 PM
chevorletman is on a distinguished road

i broke a battery termial i replaced it today. i strapped the spare up on the roof and mounted a two way radio charger and ran the power to the cig lighter since i dont have the lighter anymore. by the way blazers have got the best place to mount radio chargers with no cutting.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Starting Member
Franco is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Scottcmb
The fuel economy had basically stayed the same with that mod on the throttle body, it just got to speed easier and quicker. I am currently about to start altering the tune when i fit up a cold air intake. The other day i uploaded the tune from the vehicle to my laptop, and after looking through it i noticed that "Lean Cruise" is not currently activated and switched off. So after i finish remapping my tune and do economy comparisons with the stock tune (which i greatly believe will give more power and better economy) i will activate the "Lean cruise" section of the tune and do more tests........all this tuning and testing i will be doing will be done using 95 RON octane which is in the middle of our low and high octane fuels available here in New Zealand.
If I am correct, the 95RON fuel would be around 90 in the US where we figure it using (R+M)/2... also mid-grade. In any case I envy your access to the V2. Would love to tinker with the tuning on my 2002, view live data, and generally get into the inner workings...

Keep us posted, and if you attach pics, be sure to include some of the scenery there in NZ.

Cheers!

Old 09-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Beginning Member
Nickell is on a distinguished road

Changed oil, Changed front brakes, and Installed spare tire holder. Im missing the hatch latch part however

Old 09-25-2012, 11:29 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I got my new tie rods on.

Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

forgive me fellow blazer members for i have sinned....it has been a year since i fully waxed and cleaned my ride like it deserves....so for my penance i took a couple of hours and made amends.
glad i did

Name:  photobucket-8376-1348696071926.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  126.5 KB

Old 09-26-2012, 05:41 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
forgive me fellow blazer members for i have sinned....it has been a year since i fully waxed and cleaned my ride like it deserves....so for my penance i took a couple of hours and made amends.
glad i did

Come DO mine now

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?