General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 01:54 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Bought a new battery for her . Now I need to order a fuel pump

Old 12-16-2012, 03:32 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Bought a new battery for her . Now I need to order a fuel pump
THEN, you can drive out here with a welder.

Old 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Beginning Member
1980gold is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by LeWhite
How long did it take the ECU to relearn.
i have to update the response it seems like its way better bottom end than a few days ago could this be? does it take ecu that long to relearn?

Old 12-16-2012, 08:50 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 1980gold
i have to update the response it seems like its way better bottom end than a few days ago could this be? does it take ecu that long to relearn?
Anybody check the EGR distribution after the butterfly trim?
Today I got four Sony 6 1/2 explod speakers. Took me an hour to take the rear panel off. ( the arm rest screw is below the oval cap at the bottom of finger well)! The fronts are easy. Two 7mm screws under the arm rest 'handle' and one phillips screw behind latch handle. Going to coat the blue baffle thingy and nearby with Dynamat

Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Not by any means knocking your speaker selection, as, just about anything is better than stock, but why did you go with sony xplodes over some nice pioneer 3 or even 4 way 6.5's?

Old 12-17-2012, 02:43 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I personally am going rockford fosgate for my 6.5 and 6x9 two ways in my cobalt.

Old 12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richphotos
Not by any means knocking your speaker selection, as, just about anything is better than stock, but why did you go with sony xplodes over some nice pioneer 3 or even 4 way 6.5's?
Yeah I know §( There is a block long street in Los Angeles that has nothing but car audio that I had only heard abbout. When I fimally found the street it remined me of something straight out of raiders of the lost ark or maybe the red light district in south east asia. As soon as I turned on the block some guy jumps from the curb and stands in front of my truck and refuses to let me pass but insists that he has a parking space just for me. Since all the shops looked the same I walked to the one he 'suggested`. End of story I got SOLD what his cohorts had.
Other stores had xplods both componant and coax. Could they be `that` bad?

Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Beginning Member
teamrojas is on a distinguished road
Default Replaced Speakers in my 1998

I was having problems with my speakers. So after reading a couple solutions in the forum. I went to the Pick & Pull and found a set of tweeters for the dash and a pair for the front doors. Installed and now I'm cruising with tunes..
Thanks

Old 12-18-2012, 04:45 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

new set of Procomp MT 33x12.50x15 ordered from 4wheelparts.com

Old 12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
BF Veteran

Well, I did not do anything on it today, besides finding and bookmarking links to parts for the new tail light build. 120 genuine HP/Philips LED's per tail light, controlled with a PWM (pulse width modulator) so all 120 led's per tail will act as all 3 functions, brake/signal and parking

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?