General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 07:20 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Just ordered a B&M shift+ to go with the corvette servo I ordered earlier today
Order me a spider

Old 02-13-2013, 07:47 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I found an old picture of the engine bay I have not posted yet.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-dsc_1688.jpg  
Old 02-13-2013, 07:48 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

filled up for 3.89 a gallon and pondered buying a for sale sign.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:58 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
filled up for 3.89 a gallon and pondered buying a for sale sign.
Just because gas is high? cmonnn man.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

my job has changed and i drive more then i used to.
i go thru 100.00 a week sometimes on just my blazer for gas. i am doing my best to hang on to her.
i bought that ford truck to bump her up to toy status in order to keep her...but that truck wont be on the road till spring...its getting painful at the pump.
if i stay at this level she will stay in my collection...i am hoping...but its getting tough, maybe if i were single, but thats not the case.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:23 PM
BF Veteran

my job has changed and i drive more then i used to.
i go thru 100.00 a week sometimes on just my blazer for gas. i am doing my best to hang on to her.
i bought that ford truck to bump her up to toy status in order to keep her...but that truck wont be on the road till spring...its getting painful at the pump.
if i stay at this level she will stay in my collection...i am hoping...but its getting tough, maybe if i were single, but thats not the case.
buy a little 800 dollar honda maaaann dont leave us LOL

Old 02-13-2013, 08:50 PM
BF Veteran

Not wanting to leave. I have noticed lately that the members with the longest tenure seem to have gone silent. My stang was my summer solution to gas costs...actually does well and is fun to drive...ricer...NEVER!!

Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 PM
BF Veteran

Not wanting to leave. I have noticed lately that the members with the longest tenure seem to have gone silent. My stang was my summer solution to gas costs...actually does well and is fun to drive...ricer...NEVER!!
Yeah it seems that way (the members) Unfortunately..

and a ford? you are no longer my friend, I hope you get a virus, you and your computer LMAO JK

Old 02-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Gas supposed to hit 5$ a gal by june probably a good idea to sell it and get a motorcycle, ill be riding mine all summer

Old 02-13-2013, 09:26 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by chestypuller
Gas supposed to hit 5$ a gal by june probably a good idea to sell it and get a motorcycle, ill be riding mine all summer
They have said that year after year, after year since the gas has been high.... has it hit 5$ a gallon yet, besides in Cali? NOPE.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?