General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Just remember doing that while using a crowbar to hold the cover in while trying to get the c clip back in it. lol. Might be helpful to get a friend to help.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

LOL yeah I wouldn't want to attempt it alone!!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

what goods a corvette servo? man i would like to not have a oil cooler too.

Old 02-22-2013, 09:48 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

so today i got the rear axle out of my truck. goodbye 12 bolt hello 14 bolt full floater!!! just need a buyer to take the rear axle. then im waiting on spring plates to get here before i can throw the axle in. picked up ubolts yesterday. some stock 2in lift blocks too just in case i feel like going a little higher lol. might just go with a longer shackle in the rear though to help a little. we will see how it turns out once i have all the parts installed. painting all my under car parts orange too to match the beadlocks.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chestypuller
what goods a corvette servo? man i would like to not have a oil cooler too.
The corvette servo firms up your shifts by having a larger surface area to apply more pressure. In turn this helps to extend the life of your transmission.

And I'm confused about you wishing you could not have an oil cooler. Did I miss where someone said this?

Old 02-23-2013, 12:09 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

so far today ive muscled the 14 bolt from the back of a shed with a tractor blocking my way. and with no means to move the tractor i had to slide the damn thing along side of it then lift it up over the plow blade in front lol. all by myself. and the help of a engine hoist. now im just trying to figure out how im going to get it under the car. im going to have to use the engine hoist to lift the rear of the truck up from the hitch in order to do it i think lol. sketchy stuff man. hopefulll will have her under the truck soon enough.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:03 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns

The corvette servo firms up your shifts by having a larger surface area to apply more pressure. In turn this helps to extend the life of your transmission.

And I'm confused about you wishing you could not have an oil cooler. Did I miss where someone said this?
Yeah, I said I am removing my remote oil filter. No more dealing with leaky lines for me.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:19 PM
Starting Member
Blazin00LT is on a distinguished road

I fixed my leaking rear washer fluid line.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:22 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Blazin00LT
I fixed my leaking rear washer fluid line.
Me too! and wired the rear facing lights. Side facing another day

Old 02-23-2013, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Just went to advanced for a wheelhub, got a moog and the guy charged me for a driveworks then gave me 10 % off that! Woot Woot 89.00 bucks

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?