General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 09:44 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Got the headlights properly adjusted, the e-code housings I have them in are REALLY nice, actually gives the headlights a cutoff. which lowers itself as it goes to the oncoming traffic. Drove it around minneapolis for about 2 hours seeing if anyone would flash their high beams, judging if it was too bright blinding people, and nobody did. (passed a good 300+ cars oncoming)

Old 05-08-2013, 10:24 PM
WitchingHour is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't do much. I just replaced the switches for my wig wag lights with the kind that light up when they're on.. a blue one for the tails, a red one for the headlights, although I have to finish them up... these use a different type of connector to connect to the wire than my previous switches.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I took off the bugshield after much painful torment and ridicule from certain members of this forum coughnewguycough lol!!

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-34486779-8ef0-4045-8c89-0fd17e62246e-1199-000001d47282e197_zpsdbf69c18.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Awe man you didn't have to that because of me having fun with ya. If you make fun of something of mine I would just tell ya where to go.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

lol I really wanted to take it off anyway I just figured I would do it sooner rather than later

BL is almost complete just have to finish up the front bumper and grill install and a few things under the hood and I will be done!

Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
lol I really wanted to take it off anyway I just figured I would do it sooner rather than later

BL is almost complete just have to finish up the front bumper and grill install and a few things under the hood and I will be done!
Awesome! cant wait to see it.

Old 05-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

BL is done!!!!! Pics in my build thread

Old 05-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Horton is on a distinguished road

hmmm as of this week....New Dorman Third-Brake light ! As well as a pair of smoked lens Spyder tail lights ! Also just installed 4 new 6.5" Pioneers in the doors ! Last bit for the week comes tomorrow, just got my glow-thru guages in the mail. Going to install that tomorrow and see how it looks. Maybe even some pics :P if your lucky...haha

Old 05-09-2013, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran

def post photos of everything. Why did you go with a dorman 3rd brake light instead of getting one from a yard? Just curious

Old 05-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Horton is on a distinguished road

I liked the look of the LED's over my stock light (brighter, more attractive), also the housing was a bit tarnished, couldn't polish it up well, and a couple of the lights burnt out. On top of being new to replacing things I didn't want to keep pulling them off junkers and running outside the yard just to see how they work/look. Figured while replacing the tail lights might as well just get something matching for the 3rd light. There was a deal for 10% off if I spent over 100 bux so it was impulsive to just buy that as well. Think they turned out well. I'll post pics this weekend !

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?