General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 07:31 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zedartwo
@Sisk. I wish it were that easy but they only fit on one way. And of course, Its upside down. And the Vette stickers are from eBay, I think around $15 for 1 large one with "racing" under it, 4 small ones, and the 2 pictured are the 2 medium ones.
- Didn't know....I've never dealt with those snowflake rims in person.

And guys....can we please stop quoting all the same pics 3 times on the same page? lol. You can edit your quote to take out the pics and leave the one you want to talk about. It makes for a real PITA to browse through the same pics 3 times in a row.

And on topic...finally got around to unfreezing my hose and washing the truck tonight . Nice and shiny now.

Last edited by Sisk; 03-10-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

dismounted the tires off the k5, getting the rims ready for some sandblasting,

remounted the summer tires for the red blazer. they are black stock rims, should get some pics tomorrow they look pretty sick.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:40 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
finally got around to unfreezing my hose and washing the truck tonight . Nice and shiny now.
Quick! Get some pics of it while it's still clean for the next... 12 hours.

Old 03-10-2010, 09:13 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol thats what I did today since it is supposed to rain tomorrow

Old 03-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Beginning Member
bksowers1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I washed it just to turn around and get rained on.... Damm

Old 03-10-2010, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

nothing like a little quick detail spray can't fix

Old 03-10-2010, 10:35 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That's why I haven't bothered with washing my truck for the past month. It's been raining here about every 3 days from cold fronts for the past month. Guess what? It's raining tomorrow. WEE!

Old 03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

Putting in the rear speakers. Actually I put in the left (door) speaker yesterday and started on the right. Got it all tore down and then had to go somewhere. While I was at it I replaced the right window switch which was broken and am changing the window motor. This is the third one on the truck - front passenger, left rear and now the right rear. The driver's was the only one worth a damn and I had bought one for it too but it ended up only being the plastic clips (guides)that were broken and cocking the window over. Got a good deal on them though. $23.00 each new. Now I have a spare. Hope to not have to use it though. I would never buy a used window motor. They just don't last long enough. Some may argue though. Didn't get it all done because it rained this morning and I spent that time cleaning out the garage so I could put it inside to work on. Of course it stopped raining as soon as I got the garage cleaned up. I put it inside anyway and worked on it even though it was a gorgeous afternoon. Wasn't about to be denied.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:53 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbr995
Quick! Get some pics of it while it's still clean for the next... 12 hours.
hahaha I was going to. But it was too dark by the time I finished. I plan on heading out after work today and snap a few if it's still nice.

Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Starting Member
DaveHearne is on a distinguished road

Finally got my new hub bearings fitted yesterday - no more nasty noises, vibration & ABS cutting in when not needed. Did an oil & filter chage too. Next job is a coolant flush & to put in some fresh antifreeze. I think old coolant has been in there some time as it look like mud!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?