General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 10:48 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
edited for space, but it sounds like it may actually be worth going out West for.

how about having to change the rad tomorrow morning when it's gonna be -25*.

again!
At least any coolant will keep your hands from actually freezing lol. I would offer my help but I'm on quarter tank till weds and still haven't removed my Cat.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:24 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

You seem to be forgetting the rules of this thread. every post must end in a ..you know you love yourblazer when!.

As for BC, i found a fewpictures, no pics of the snow FS road though it as to dark.

This pic is going through the river bed, second is going back up and across a bridge, and third is you can see the avalanched road ahead...i didnt get any closer pictures i figured i should keep both hands on the wheel and not stop in an avalanch area.

You know you love your blazer when you contemplate stopping in an avalanche area to get a picture with her, but then decide thats a bad idea because you care about her safety to much

Attached Thumbnails You know you love your blazer when _____?-img_0123.jpg   You know you love your blazer when _____?-img_0127.jpg  
Old 01-24-2011, 12:54 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by streblo
This pic is going through the river bed, second is going back up and across a bridge, and third is you can see the avalanched road ahead...i didnt get any closer pictures i figured i should keep both hands on the wheel and not stop in an avalanch area.

You know you love your blazer when you contemplate stopping in an avalanche area to get a picture with her, but then decide thats a bad idea because you care about her safety to much

you know i luv my Blazer too much, 'cause i agree with you 100%!!!

your 2 attached pic's look awsome. that 2nd pic (of the bridge) looks just like one of the bridges on American Loggers.

too bad it's such a drive to go play there, i'd luv to crawl throuh there with you & your truck. i think Brad would be down fo rit too, but not with his truck.

(i think he's too worried about it )

Old 01-24-2011, 01:01 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know you love your blazer when its blower motor decides to start working when it wants but yet you still drive it across town and its 32 degrees.. and I don't want to hear it Canada boys.. 32 is freakin cold enough for me

Also this one might of been used BUT:

You know you love your blazer because your part of a blazer forum!

Last edited by cochran07; 01-24-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:21 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cochran07
You know you love your blazer when its blower motor decides to start working when it wants but yet you still drive it across town and its 32 degrees.. and I don't want to hear it Canada boys.. 32 is freakin cold enough for me

Also this one might of been used BUT:

You know you love your blazer because your part of a blazer forum!
you know you love your blazer when you'll drive around an extra 20 minutes of crap city driving in 9 degree weather just to let it warm up all the way before you go to the gas station

Last edited by MTopper; 01-24-2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: forgot a darn word
Old 01-24-2011, 01:44 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cochran07
or how about when the bushing is so shot in it, that you have to pop your hood, and give it a little whack with your snow brush in -35*C (-31*F) weather.

yup, i've had to do that the last few days.

either that, or i'm just to damn lazy to change it right now!

Old 01-24-2011, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Default Dreaming BIG!!!

You know you love your blazer when you can pull a semi with a 53' flat deck.
The truck dropped off a load at my work then saw he had a flat tire in the trailer. So he went around the front to the parking lot to wait for the repair truck & got stuck.
The snow over night made it slippery & him dragging the rear axle made it so that little incline & the snow = Stopped!
Had to make a couple runs at it & I was worried, that's a LOT of weight to try to get moving.
CB did it though! Wish I had a vid instead of pics.
The driver was a little surprised to say the least lol.

<edit> Turns out the rear axles brakes had seized up too, so that didn't help.

Attached Thumbnails You know you love your blazer when _____?-100_1559-rs.jpg   You know you love your blazer when _____?-100_1560-rs.jpg  

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-24-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:36 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

old skool luvr
would be wicked, this was in the interior im going to be more on the coast, with 4 months ill have tons of time to find all the wicked trails, stoked for it.

rotti
bastard, jealouse, last year i towed tons of people, this year i half towed a guy i think was just trying to pick up a tow truck driver, and thats it!

oh ya,
you know you love your blazer when it snows and you take the slippery road home in hopes of finding someone to tow out

Last edited by streblo; 01-24-2011 at 10:37 AM. Reason: add the you know you love your blazer line!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:10 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by streblo
oh ya,
you know you love your blazer when it snows and you take the slippery road home in hopes of finding someone to tow out
i do that every day!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

That reminds me of the other week when I had to pull a 4wd Silverado out of the ditch, even though his 4wd was engaged, he was a tard and didn't know how to drive. XD

Was fun, I ended up getting the GM Color Code for the guys paint, cause it the Stealth Gray the I want. o.o

You know you love your Blazer when you know what she can do, even if other people are skeptic, like pulling a 4wd Silverado out of the ditch without needing the 4wd to be engaged. [Not like my 4wd even works. x.x]

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?