General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Royal purple poll

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
ivannj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Royal purple poll

Who here has tried royal purple and thought it has improved the performance?
Who here has tried royal purple and thought it did not improve the performance?

[sm=repost.gif]

Old 02-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Royal purple pole

Man this is funny!

Add afew more options:
Who here has not wanted to try Royal Purple because it is too expensive or they don't know where it's sold?
Who here does not want to try Royal Purple because there is NO independant information available about it?
Who here does not want to try Royal Purple because they don't believe the claims of fanatics?

Old 02-11-2006, 10:02 PM
4lowlife is on a distinguished road

I once had a purple nurple from my wife.

Haven't tried. But if someone would like to supply the entire BF for a survey.....

Old 02-13-2006, 12:33 AM
HCCAFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Royal Purple Synchromax really felt better in my SRTs transmission. It made that rediculous shift to third a lot better and I have run it in it's engine since the car had 1000 miles on it. Therefore I don't know if there was a difference in the engine since I had nothing to compare too. I was gonna get some for the Blazers tranny but as a few know around here, Mr Goodwrench just rebuilt that and I haven't had time.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:08 AM
black19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have never heard of the stuff before but would like to know more about it

Old 02-13-2006, 04:22 AM
ivannj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Royal purple poll

Royal purple is a flully sythetic oil and the best plase to get it is on ebay cuase its cheapper there. Royal purple I think is the best oil for engines but some will differ. Once you try it you will feel the difference as most people do. I have not done any test to back my claim up but really will make a difference when you put it in. It might be a little to pricey like 1.5 more than mobile 1 a quart but royal purple claims it last much longer than convectional oils and saves on gas.

Old 02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
black19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Royal purple poll

Well, I'll wait until my next sceduled oil change and take a look at getting some. By then I should have gotten a feel for the car and should be able to tell if there is any difference.