The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Drink Recipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Starting Member
rezlab will become famous soon enough

make strawberry daiquiris use a wine cooler instead of the mix frozen strawberrys rum of your choice (i like lite rum as it has no color or extra taste) and crushed ice also coconut rum works good to

Old 01-29-2012, 09:01 AM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

apple pie moonshine my wife loves the stuff and you can make it cheap and strong and it still taste great get 1gallon apple juice 1gallon apple cider 1-1/2 cup of white sugar 2-1/2 cups brown sugar and 8 cinnamon sticks put all together in a large pot bring to a boil and let it cool down to room temp then stir in 1 liter or 5th of 190proof everclear this batch makes 9 quarts you can make this today and jar it up put 1 cinnamon stick in each mason jar the longer it sits the better it taste and this recipe is plenty strong dosent take much to get all tossed up lol enjoy if you use it

Old 01-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Not so good for a large party because this drink gets expensive, but if it's a smaller gathering of people you don't mind sharing good liquor with try this:

Celtic War Party
-1 shot Crown Royal
-1 shot Jagermeister
-1/2 shot Cinnamon Schnapps
-1 pint of Guinness

Combine in a shaker half full of ice. Shake and strain.

EDIT: Duh, just read its for a chick lol.

Wah Wah
-1 shot vodka
-1 shot peach rum or peach schnapps
-Cranberry Juice

Fill glass with ice, add liquor, fill glass with cranberry juice. Stir and serve.

Last edited by Phil; 01-29-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:40 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Yeah, it is for a good amount of people. But I'm sharing with this chick. So my drinks are off limits to everybody except me and her. You say vodka, cranberry, and peach schnapps? Sounds interesting. I've heard of vodka and peach schnapps or vodka and cranberry, but never the 3 in the same drink.

Old 01-30-2012, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by tibby
Yeah, it is for a good amount of people. But I'm sharing with this chick. So my drinks are off limits to everybody except me and her. You say vodka, cranberry, and peach schnapps? Sounds interesting. I've heard of vodka and peach schnapps or vodka and cranberry, but never the 3 in the same drink.
Chicks really dig this drink. I was the bartender for the pregame of my sister's bachelorette party and they said that that was the best drink they had of the night. Lets just say one of her bridesmaids REALLY liked it and showed her appreciation later that night.

Old 01-31-2012, 12:19 AM
Default .

Originally Posted by Phil
Chicks really dig this drink. I was the bartender for the pregame of my sister's bachelorette party and they said that that was the best drink they had of the night. Lets just say one of her bridesmaids REALLY liked it and showed her appreciation later that night.
Haha, nice. My man! Okay, well looks like it is between this drink and the skittles recipe. I'm leaning more towards this drink now.
What vodka do you recommend? I was looking at getting Ketel One, Smirnoff, or Tito's American.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:59 AM

Smirnoff is what I normally use for this drink. The skittle vodka is pretty good too, this just seems to be the drink that I have received the most compliments on.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:42 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Whipped cream vodka and squirt. Makes a shot that goes down smooth as ice and will mess you up something fierce. Ask me why I don't remember half of the last beer pong tournament I participated in...

Old 01-31-2012, 05:10 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

My best drink recipe hands down:

Get beer (bottles/cans/flavor your choice) and ice.

Once beer has reached approximately 40 degrees (give or take a few degrees) open and enjoy!

Old 01-31-2012, 10:30 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by AJBert
My best drink recipe hands down:

Get beer (bottles/cans/flavor your choice) and ice.

Once beer has reached approximately 40 degrees (give or take a few degrees) open and enjoy!
Haha, simplistic recipes are good too! I am definitely a beer guy, but most chicks don't like beer. And the one especially that is coming over thats hot likes vodka. So I think I'm going with Phil on this one lol.