Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Is it just me or anyone else

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 08:41 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

I totally agree Rich and that's what a make a priority to do before I ask any question that I may have.
Like mentioned the community has grown so large that many people don't use the search function before asking.I even google before coming here to ask a question.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:05 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Unfortunately wiring diagrams in particular are hard to come by.

On the note of giving bad info, I've done it several times just off the top of my head.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

I have nearly all the wiring diagrams, for most years, whatya need? I know I try to help as much as I can, but there are a lot of new threads everyday. If I see a thread with 0, I will try my best to help, even if I'm not sure, I try to steer them in a direction they may not have thought of.

I think I may have taken this personally... haha

Old 11-18-2013, 09:43 PM

And so help me, if I hear too many more "I've searched, but my fuel problem is different, and I haven't checked my pressure/leakdown" or "my 4x4 doesn't work" I'll probably keep answering them, but I be bitching and swearing as I'm typing politely.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:51 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

^This. I'll guide a new guy through the steps, but I'll secretly be complaining about it as I do it.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:59 PM

Funny, I've never worked in depth on the front 4x4 system, and mine never had issues, but I can tell someone step by step procedures on how to diagnose and repair them having read it sooo many times. Same on the fuel system, yet I've never touched the spider.

Thanks for getting my all wound up 1sttime!

Old 11-19-2013, 07:25 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by richphotos
Not only that, but there should be a gigantic notice at the top of the forum that says "use the search function first"
So many of the same questions, same problems, that have been solved.
|
I brought that up long time ago and even asked the admin about it.
Its just like on another forum Im on none of the newb`s search and they are always asking carb questions or other repitive questions about things.The info is there if they look.I always look before asking,Its just a common rule that I embed inside head.When a person gets stuck after searching there should be someone here to help out just how I feel.I have been here for quite a while and used to get answers for my questions all the time but it just seems lately I notice this trend that most questions get ignored.Oh and I remember one thread that was continuesly brought up "Tranny Problem"Im good with the 4l60e cause I rebuilt a couple of them.Got tired of answering the same topic over and over but this isn't the case when I ask a question.
Diaita after I get finished with other tasks on my build Im sure Im going to have problems with my 4x4 so I`ll be here to ask you for some help LOL

Last edited by 1sttimejimmyowner; 11-19-2013 at 07:27 AM.