Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Need help from you us guys

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Steinbruchsoldat is on a distinguished road
Default Need help from you us guys

Hi guys,there`s a little problem with getting blazer parts here in germany, so I thought someone from the US could help me.I can buy the part`s on ebay.com but shipping to germany is expensive if they ship them separated...So I have to pay shipping for a wheel bearing, shipping for a differential cover...Would it be possible for someone to buy those parts for me and send them together in one package to me? Or I buy them and send them to him and he sends them in one package to me...Would be really great if someone could help me...Greetings from germanyJulian

Old 07-25-2010, 11:41 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

There are several package-forwarding services that do exactly what you're asking for. http://www.viaddress.com/ and http://www.shipito.com/ are two that I have known people to use with success.

Hope that helps some.

Old 07-30-2010, 11:34 PM
mikeh is on a distinguished road

sorry no helpfulness just wanna say thats really cool that you guys have chevys in germany.