Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sounthern Ontario members.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Haha I took the day off school to get my license at 16 lol. And our "courses" cost like $400 to take but yeah saves insurance and allowed us to get our license sooner. Hopefully as I get up there in age mine will go down (I hate being 18)

Old 12-04-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

mhmm i understand the whole i'm 16 now phase its a must to have a license..it was easy for me to wait cause i lived w/in walking distance of EVERY THING..as for aggressive drivers...dont be in the truck with me when some one cuts me off lol..i have my mothers evil german streak lol i get cut off...some sht's bout to happen that'll scare the hell out of the other person...but yah each course i took lowered my ins by 10%...not to frickin bad!! and it helped my step dad didn't report i stole his car and wrecked the left side by taking out a mail box (who knew a wooden post and plastic mail box could do so much bloody damage)...

Old 12-04-2009, 10:22 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Mine has gone down progressively each year. Still not nearly low enough though. Once you hit 25, it takes a huge dive.

...and I lived in the city when I was 16 too, but I sure as hell wasn't waiting for my license. I had wanted to drive since the age of 5. Nothing was going to stop or delay me from getting behind the wheel lol. Didn't matter whether I could walk or not, I was going to drive.

EDIT: post 2600!!

Last edited by Sisk; 12-04-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Banned

lol i was the same, step dad used to let me drive his big old GMC sierra utility truck (which i was supposed to inheiret a couple years ago)
lol here was me a lil 9 y/old driving 2.5 tons of metal up and down an abandoned road lol...well you have to look foreward to the dip at 25..i was supposed to get one..my whole dip was 5$s...omg woo hoo let me go put 2 gallons of gas inthe truk with that lol
mine chaged alright..went from 100$s a month with geico to this one like..35$s a month with erie

Old 12-04-2009, 12:00 PM
BlazeringSaddles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
as a born and raised canadian living abroad,,i can say...we ARE the warmest but strongest (emotionally, mentally) women i know of..hell i know ppl who tell me i'm NOT canadian..cause i'm so "different"..or so i've been told...nawh..we're not cold though...another reason i might move back home to london...to try and find a bf who doesn't treat me like a punching bag like every american guy does...it gets old after 8 years..(dont pitty me!!!)
I don't pity anyone unless they're dying of a disease, or had a horrible childhood. We ALL make mistakes, that's how we grow (imo).My Mom and her sisters grew up on a farm in the depression in Kans-A** as I pronounce her states name just to 'get her goat' Have to keep her feisty/tough like the hardy pioneer stock she is...She was born on teh edge of the Rosebud res. in South Dakota shortly after the Sioux nation signed a final peace treaty. They figured "whitey" had took every ferkin' thing including their sacered Black Hills, so why not surrender!?
She taught in a one-room school house, so she literally WAS a Laura Ingalls reincarnate-- So that is why I stay in this up-tight land "New and Improved England", I call New England. Bunch of uptight ****-wipes like OLD England (imo). LMAO!-- I'm part Limey, but not into the U.K. tooooooo crowded!---LOL! So I take care 'Dearest Mumsy' at 91 yrs. "young", even though I HATE living in Megalopolis. My niece lived in London for years, gotta love the traffic, chitty food, and chitty weather. Of couse I'm talking about "traditional English cuisine" They used to "boil" everything---LOL!---

You might be right about London having more genteel men. That is they don't have a *****, like most Brits---LMFAO*******dodging flying objects from MuddBunny

Last edited by BlazeringSaddles; 12-04-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlazeringSaddles
I don't pity anyone unless they're dying of a disease, or had a horrible childhood. We ALL make mistakes, that's how we grow (imo).My Mom and her sisters grew up on a farm in the depression in Kans-A** as I pronounce her states name just to 'get her goat' Have to keep her feisty/tough like the hardy pioneer stock she is...She was born on teh edge of the Rosebud res. in South Dakota shortly after the Sioux nation signed a final peace treaty. They figured "whitey" had took every ferkin' thing including their sacered Black Hills, so why not surrender!?
She taught in a one-room school house, so she literally WAS a Laura Ingalls reincarnate-- So that is why I stay in this up-tight land "New and Improved England", I call New England. Bunch of uptight ****-wipes like OLD England (imo). LMAO!-- I'm part Limey, but not into the U.K. tooooooo crowded!---LOL! So I take care 'Dearest Mumsy' at 91 yrs. "young", even though I HATE living in Megalopolis. My niece lived in London for years, gotta love the traffic, chitty food, and chitty weather. Of couse I'm talking about "traditional English cuisine" They used to "boil" everything---LOL!---

You might be right about London having more genteel men. That is they don't have a *****, like most Brits---LMFAO*******dodging flying objects from MuddBunny

not england u tart....Ontario LMAO *tosses a brick*

Old 12-04-2009, 12:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

LOL...yeah, London Ontario (which is in Canada, not UK). Nice try though

Old 12-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Banned

"as a born and raised canadian living abroad"

note my location lol Hugesville PA LOL goofball, all's good though i've had ppl assume i meant UK lol, and i just tell them, no no lol

Old 12-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Banned

any hunters out there lol come visit my place lol i've got a neighborhood buck that grazes no more than 20 yards from my back porch, i feed him salt licks and some times a cube or 2 of sugar gotten 10 feet from him..and he's HUGE..atleast 220lbs big ol broad beefy chest, if he makes it through this season he'll be HUGE in the next year or 2

that grass is an easy 5ft6 if not a couple inches taller (just shy of as tall as me...5'8)

sorry bout it being so big but any smaller it'd be hard to see what we're looking at..

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 01:57 PM
BlazeringSaddles is on a distinguished road

Tart you saY? Hey I resemble that statement! I used to just LOVE to take my bike up to Montreal and Sherbrooke and sample some of those dEEE-licious 'French Tarts'... Not worth marrying though, French women seem to be very bossy/snippy. Not as much as these Italian women around here though! heeee, heeee, heee..

Hey Mudbunny! have you ever been up to that Grand Canyon of PA.? It's about 10 miles southwest of Wellsboro, PA. It's supposed to be one of THE if not THE darkest areas east of the Mississippi R. for watching stars... That's one of many things I miss about being out west, such clear skies that the stars blow your mind on clear nights.Almost got thru there on this year's vacation. Didn't even know about it all the years I spent "commuting" back and forth on I-80 to Missouri, (my home), and Kans-As* too of course

Quick Reply: Sounthern Ontario members.