Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sounthern Ontario members.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 09:53 PM
BlazeringSaddles is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Oldskool, }RE: all day posting on here,LOL}, took a day off, pretty much. DID go down and get groceries on my bicycle as usual, as it was such a beautiful day w./ highs in the mid 50's and SUNNY! IF I take my truck out, and it stalls (again--lol), then AAA will not give me a free tow as they consider it a "commercial vehicle" because it doesn't have the O.E.M. pickup bed it was "born" with_ -haha! They figure you're a Mason, or landscaper if you have aflatbed in other words. Hell they need only drive thru rural areas and poorer inner-city areas to see peeps w./ the beds OFF their P/U's, or for that matter ANYWHERE young, usually male adults live, as they're always taking beds off trucks. Must be a sexually frustrated disorder?!? Never could figure out why exactly---LMAO

Then, I ordered a pizza, delivery of course, kinda hard to handle on a bike although someday I MUST try it-LOL!--- Bought some watermelon sherbert for dessert too, of all things! I'll try anything once. Well, anything but sailor's bars in high-heeled pumps... Just for the record, **clearing my name from a few posts back** Maybe if I didn't have a mustache, they'd find my attractive, eh? J/K!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazeringSaddles
Yeah, Oldskool, }RE: all day posting on here,LOL}, took a day off, pretty much. DID go down and get groceries on my bicycle as usual, as it was such a beautiful day w./ highs in the mid 50's and SUNNY! IF I take my truck out, and it stalls (again--lol), then AAA will not give me a free tow as they consider it a "commercial vehicle" because it doesn't have the O.E.M. pickup bed it was "born" with_ -haha! They figure you're a Mason, or landscaper if you have aflatbed in other words. Hell they need only drive thru rural areas and poorer inner-city areas to see peeps w./ the beds OFF their P/U's, or for that matter ANYWHERE young, usually male adults live, as they're always taking beds off trucks. Must be a sexually frustrated disorder?!? Never could figure out why exactly---LMAO

Then, I ordered a pizza, delivery of course, kinda hard to handle on a bike although someday I MUST try it-LOL!--- Bought some watermelon sherbert for dessert too, of all things! I'll try anything once. Well, anything but sailor's bars in high-heeled pumps... Just for the record, **clearing my name from a few posts back** Maybe if I didn't have a mustache, they'd find my attractive, eh? J/K!!!
no comment MR wide chest LOL

Old 12-04-2009, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
no comment MR wide chest LOL
Very funny --LMAO!!!--- I guess every lounge needs a comedian, (lounge lizard) come to think of it. That's what they used to call comedians who usually perform at small bars/night-clubs all over...Good thing we don't have any "lizard lovers" here, or they might take offense to such a "stero-type"---Ahem!!

As an aside, I'm watching "America the Beautful" about the cosmetic surgery, modeling industry, and our new "Naomi, what's her name Campbell? the supermodel. Well, in this show, a new girl, and I mean girl, at only 13 years old is this new super model! Garret Taylor I think her name is? She still has her BABY TEETH as a head modeling agency lady said! And it has all these stats. like documentaries do, like 9 out of 10 girls UNDER age 14 in America use make-up REGULARLY (on a daily basis)!? (WTF?). Now wonder these teenie-boppers look like they're in their 30's around here! Make-up is okay, (imo), but they ought to be developing their MINDS, instead of their BEHINDS at that tender age!!! Innocence Lost I guess huh? *wink*

What kind of wussies have their parents turned into!?! Plastic surgery has gone up 250% the past decade alone! That's alot of lypo-suction, and boobies too eh? --LMAO---WE spend about $12.4 billion/year on the beauty/cosmetic industry stuff. ALL lesser (3rd world), developed countries COMBINED, ( and if I remember right that is about 300 countries on our planet!?! spend only $13 billion on health and nutrition as a comparison. You know the countries where there kids are often skin and bones, and flies are swarming all over them... This country just keeps getting ditzier and ditzier... ***rollling eyes***

Last edited by BlazeringSaddles; 12-04-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:28 PM
Banned

Very funny --LMAO!!!--- I guess every lounge needs a comedian, (lounge lizard) come to think of it. That's what they used to call comedians who usually perform at small bars/night-clubs all over...Good thing we don't have any "lizard lovers" here, or they might take offense to such a "stero-type"---Ahem!!

no offemce taken in the slightest bit lol actually had to laugh about that

Old 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
no offemce taken in the slightest bit lol actually had to laugh about that
Darn! and I was trying so hard to shock you and **** you off too!

I heard the bigger the lizard the better they taste!? Any truth to that? Heee, heeee, heeee.....

Old 12-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Banned

Darn! and I was trying so hard to shock you and **** you off too!

I heard the bigger the lizard the better they taste!? Any truth to that? Heee, heeee, heeee.....

wouldn't kniw sent her off to a reptile rescue center near philly she lives a hapoy life and i see her once every so often she's a huge beast now..eats a full size rat every 2 days, pissing me off....good luck...not gonna happen..