The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Time to move on...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 07:46 AM
Starting Member
Smoked is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
glad to see you're still sticking around Smoked. hope you enjoy the new ride.
so, what are you doing with the '99 2 door? you selling it? where in Ontario are you located?
I'm trading it in on the Envoy. They're giving me $600 if i tow it up there. I don't have anywhere to store it nor the ability to part it out seriously so this is the easiest thing for me. It's a shame really...the rear tires are practically new Discoverer ATR's and there are a lot of working parts on there. The interior is pretty immaculate for 300k as well

I'm in Kitchener.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Too bad...I probably would have bought some stuff off you lol.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk
Too bad...I probably would have bought some stuff off you lol.
Yeah I didnt' have much time to react with this. The Envoy wasn't going to be on the lot for long...so i didn't post up to sell the truck.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Beginning Member
SC0RPI0 is on a distinguished road

I agree, don't go because you don't have a Blazer....envoy's are close enough. Looks like a nice truck though. They are really nice and comfortable trucks...definitely only for on road though.
x2 lol yea i had an 05 envoy once. tht truck makes for a very nice ride i loved it. took it out in the sand pits once tho .... very bad idea lol

Old 10-21-2009, 05:08 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Nice rides both old and new

Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Smoked
I'm trading it in on the Envoy. They're giving me $600 if i tow it up there. I don't have anywhere to store it nor the ability to part it out seriously so this is the easiest thing for me. It's a shame really...the rear tires are practically new Discoverer ATR's and there are a lot of working parts on there. The interior is pretty immaculate for 300k as well

I'm in Kitchener.
hell, i would've given you that for the whole truck, no problem. would've been down right away to throw it on my trailer and hauled it away. oh well, somebody is gonna get a great find.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hell, i would've given you that for the whole truck, no problem. would've been down right away to throw it on my trailer and hauled it away. oh well, somebody is gonna get a great find.
I guess I shoulda posted I forget there's a decent Canadian contingent on this forum. I'm not used to that with my Fbody boards.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:57 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol. It would have been a hell of a deal for someone if you posted it. I'm sure it would have been snatched up.
And you can't forget about us Canadians. We're going to take over someday. Takeover what you ask? well....that is a good question.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:03 AM
Starting Member

lol. It would have been a hell of a deal for someone if you posted it. I'm sure it would have been snatched up.
And you can't forget about us Canadians. We're going to take over someday. Takeover what you ask? well....that is a good question.
I would haven't sold it privately for 600$ even not running though. There's 400$ just in rear tires on it

Old 10-22-2009, 07:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Smoked
I would haven't sold it privately for 600$ even not running though. There's 400$ just in rear tires on it
what i meant was, it would've been gone quick for anything under a grand