The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 12:28 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

First thing I did this morning was get with my friend's mom and went to the counselor's office. Mom called the school and said that I wasn't supposed to be talking to my friend's mom, and the school threatened to make her stop volunteering there if we kept talking. Then the counselor said that I'm being "demanding." I don't expect any help from her in the future. She told me she's done all she could. Btw there isn't a school nurse here, so I can't talk to one. I really am preparing to hit the road at this point. I've been asking some people of questionable moral character about places to hide, so I might just roll out sometime soon. I'm tired of all this. My DHS case worker is at lunch right now, so after lunch I can try to call him, then I can try and get back to you guys.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:01 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

well I see why his friends mom is being careful. It sounds like she's trying to do things the right way and unfortionatly that equals the slow way.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

While this is the lounge, this thread is teetering on the edge of legal issues.

Discussing an ongoing and apparently presently occurring abuse situation on a truck forum isn't doing anything. Jake, you have been given many suggestions and sound pieces of advice. Please heed them.

We can't do anything for you behind our monitors, and as such this thread is permanently locked. It is up to you to make your choices and follow through with them.