New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Introduction!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 06:36 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Randy S. Hager
Hey Red.....I'm up here in Venus! Work in West Ft Worth at LMCO! Getting ready to start a build thread on this. Mostly just parts changing.....transmission, almost all the front end parts. Stay tuned for the rebuild thread!
Is LMCO Lockeed? I work for Oncor, and we were in y'alls facility the 28th of last month working on our line that cuts across the property to our switchyard. I managed to get our 97' bucket truck stuck in the field, and a couple of your guys had to bring a couple loads of rocks over with front end loaders to put under the tires once we raised it up with the outriggers!

Old 06-15-2016, 06:50 PM
Beginning Member
Randy S. Hager is on a distinguished road
Smile Introduction!

YEP.....So you've been putting in a lot of hard hours getting that service line in here. I like the days off that work gave me.....THANK YOU!!
Getting ready for the build. Got a few things to do this weekend but should start next week with pressure washing and cleaning before touching anything under that truck.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:08 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Randy S. Hager
YEP.....So you've been putting in a lot of hard hours getting that service line in here. I like the days off that work gave me.....THANK YOU!!
Getting ready for the build. Got a few things to do this weekend but should start next week with pressure washing and cleaning before touching anything under that truck.
Well, to be honest, most of the hard work is being put in by a contracting company we use. I was just there that one day. Really, we were just there to commission a 138kV switch the contractors built, but while the line was out, we did a couple other small jobs that normally we can't get to. Since apparently, y'all don't like to be out of lights!

Old 06-20-2016, 02:36 AM
silverside is on a distinguished road

Sure it will be a fun project and ride for you and your son. Welcome