Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Going turbo-

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 05:39 PM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Going turbo-

GOT DYNO'D @ 8psi
Most runs where @ the 245whp mark and i had to @ 255whp- @ 8psi-10.5:1 a/f ratio

255.5 whp @ 10.5:1 a/f ratio
327 Ft.lbs @

MODIFCATIONS OTHER THEN THE TURBO AND TURBO TUNE-
msd coil-
NGK TR6 plugs-
March underdrive pullies-

thats it----

its a dynodynamics dyno- he said that it dyno's 5% lower then a dynojet so hopefully next time i dyno which will be on a dynojet i will make around 270whp @ 340ft.bls- but thats later- im definatly happy with the results-
it lights up the tires from a 20punch- thing is i have to hold it in gear for the 1/2 shift- because it dumps to much fuel through the **** and it boggs like a mother- so when i hold it and let it stop spining it hits the 2nd gear shift spins another 10ft and is off like a rocket- its hard to launch definatly-

dyno/burnout video and pictures will be up in about an hour

Old 10-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome man! Good Job!

Old 10-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Old 10-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

What's with the dip in the dyno sheet?

Old 10-25-2006, 09:44 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

What's with the dip in the dyno sheet?
its the shift-

Old 10-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Hmm. Any dyno I've ever witnessed had the vehicle locked in 2nd... I can lock my truck or car in 2nd with my scan tool, so I'd imagine they'd be able to do it as well... You shouldn't have a shift in a dyno run...

Old 10-25-2006, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Hmm. Any dyno I've ever witnessed had the vehicle locked in 2nd... I can lock my truck or car in 2nd with my scan tool, so I'd imagine they'd be able to do it as well... You shouldn't have a shift in a dyno run...
im sorry that "hole" is where the dyno guy hit the button when he let off the brake on the dyno.

here is the video-
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oDDjDnDdhtk

Old 10-28-2006, 12:58 AM

I RAN IN THE 1/8TH MILE ITS OUR ONLY LOCAL TRACK-

8.8 @ 77mph-

1.96 60ft.- no spining just up and went-

THIS IS ON 8LBS OF BOOST AND 30" TALL TIRES (heavy as hell)

boost launch 8lbs- hammer it right before i let off the brake and right after the 3rd light turns on- and ended up with that- ran a 9.2 @ 76mph with a 2.3 60ft when i launched @ 4psi and bogged

Old 09-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Beginning Member
realestkilla420 is on a distinguished road

try to find manifolds from a syclone or a typhoon they were the gmc and chevy blazers with 4.3 and they were turbocharged i ebayed the manifolds around 800 for them

Old 09-28-2009, 08:23 AM
UR50SLO is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you using for tuning? Should not be having boggs off the line or on a shift.

This is a 2dr 2wd?

What intake/injectors?

How much timing and AFR under WOT..

Sounds like the tune is what is keeping it from running decent. Should be making alot

more mph/et with that light of a truck.
~Scott

Quick Reply: Going turbo-