Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

4x4

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 06:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Very nice!! Get some better quality ones and you'll be set. Looks like a great paint job though

Old 11-30-2009, 07:50 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm liking the new paint lmao.... Yeah, I think that with the later Blazers you have to put it in park so the truck can garauntee you're stopped completely when the T-case shifts... If you're still rolling I know from experience, it makes an un-godly clunk and the whole truck jumps... then I'm in low. I only did that once, and that was just rolling at slower than a walking pace. Mine's an M/T, so I just have to put the clutch all the way in for it to shift.

Too many of those and I'll be replacing mounts and T-case parts lol.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Very nice!! Get some better quality ones and you'll be set. Looks like a great paint job though
haha thanks, i completely forgot and already started washing my truck, and i told my friend to take pictures.

i guess where i went mudding there was sand, because i spent 15 bucks at a powerwash, and there is still sand on my truck. :/

Originally Posted by oktain
I'm liking the new paint lmao.... Yeah, I think that with the later Blazers you have to put it in park so the truck can garauntee you're stopped completely when the T-case shifts... If you're still rolling I know from experience, it makes an un-godly clunk and the whole truck jumps... then I'm in low. I only did that once, and that was just rolling at slower than a walking pace. Mine's an M/T, so I just have to put the clutch all the way in for it to shift.

Too many of those and I'll be replacing mounts and T-case parts lol.

yeah it did that once, but then it went straight back to 2wd. my truck just doesnt like it im guessing, nor did it like the 44" bogger ruts i was in from my friends tahoe.
not so much.

but im gonna have to get used to putting it in park, to ensure it that its not moving. blah.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:30 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

lol... either that or get towed out because you were in 2hi lol.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
lol... either that or get towed out because you were in 2hi lol.
ahaha very true. i hate getting towed out, i was in that hole for a good hour and a half.