Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Interior LED Lighting

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 07:06 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road
Default Interior LED Lighting

Hello BlazerForum community! its been a long time since i actually posted a thread of my own up but ive been around.

My current goal with the blazer is to convert all the interior lighting to LED's as the title suggests. So what i wanted to know from all you guys out there that have done this is what LEDs do i need to order so that i can convert everything including the guages, 4x4, HVAC controls, and all those other little random lights. Also, what are some good sites to order the LEDs from? i know this topic has been raised several times but i have yet to see someone post the bill of materials. So please dont give me crap about not searching because i did my best, and if there is a thread out there post it up here and ill gladly check it out!

thanks a ton,
Blazerguy2001

Old 08-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Third time in a week that I have linked to this thread...
LED mod