Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

"Luxury" interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Beginning Member
BLOND1WD is an unknown quantity at this point

So for you guys with the cold butts, here's a lil' bit of info. Dorman makes a universal seat heater. If you go to Dorman Products.com, shows you how to install, wire, etc. to basically any vehicle. Definitely an option if you don't treally want to do a seat swap.

Old 01-14-2011, 12:35 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old skool lover... call me crazy but I've owned a 98 and the seats just arnt as comfortable to me as my 95s. I doubt id do suede just for the simple face that stuff is expensive. And I want my interior to look as "correct" if you will for a 95.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cochran07
The main thing I want to add is heated/massage seats with a real leather rewrap of the stock seats.
you do know the stocks ones come with leather on the face of them, right? even the Caddy's are the same way.

Originally Posted by cochran07
Old skool lover... call me crazy but I've owned a 98 and the seats just arnt as comfortable to me as my 95s. I doubt id do suede just for the simple face that stuff is expensive. And I want my interior to look as "correct" if you will for a 95.
ok...........you're crazy!

maybe your '98 was just wornout/trashed?

i've never driven in a '95 before, but i did sit in a '97 Jimmy for awhile (while i was stripping it) and those things killed my ***/back.

the longest trip i've gone on was a little over 4 hours, one way (480km/300 miles) and i never had any issues with sitting in them that long. except for the fact that the leather makes my *** as hot as hell, but that's just me. i wear t-shirts & a bush shirt for the Winter.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:03 PM

Yeah I know cheap GM! And no I bought my 98 off two old people that took great care of it. I just find my 95 more comfy for whatever reason and I've drove it about 300 miles as well.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

how i upgraded
pulled from 2001 (i think ) trailblazer (s10 version)

two tone charcoal leather full power memory on driver seat
no heat though.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Looks good man.

Old 01-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

My '99 has heated front buckets, driver's seat has the memory option. I find them very comfy, but on long trips my wallet starts to dig in for some reason. I like the pattern but the driver's side has seen better days

Old 01-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Starting Member
Debonair is on a distinguished road

they actually made seats with memory foam?

Old 01-14-2011, 10:40 PM

No their refering to memory settings for the power seats. Where you can program it to like 2 people and you just push a button and it goes to your specific setting if it was changed.

Old 01-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Starting Member
Debonair is on a distinguished road

ohh okay sweet. i can see how that can be useful.

Quick Reply: "Luxury" interiors?