Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

"Luxury" interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 06:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cochran07
I'm curious if anyones used one of those wood dash kits too.
Please don't. lol.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
Starting Member
theonetruetom is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cochran07
I'm curious if anyones used one of those wood dash kits too.
man if you want a Merc, go buy a Merc. Or a Bentley. Or a Maybach. FFS don't ruin your blazer.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:55 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I said I was curious.. not that I was putting one in my truck haha. I don't like woodgrain on Grey interiors so that leaves me out anyways since my interior is grey.

Old 02-01-2011, 03:10 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I didn't have to modify my seats at all to make them work, they bolted right in and the harnesses plugged right in. Still wish they had seat warmers in them thou...

Old 02-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Seat warmers are very nice . I am not a fan of the tan leather seats/interior in my Blazer "Trailblazer", but maybe it will grow on me.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:28 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

wow your trailblazer seats are heated? I'm wondering how hard it would be to pull the elements out of some other blazer seats and put them in mine, there are 2 bravada's sitting at the junk yard with heated seats.. lol one of them is where I got my grill and lights the other is where I got my dash g80 and 3.73 gears

Old 02-01-2011, 05:02 PM

My jimmy came with the 3.73s I've thought about finding 98+ Bravada seats tho. But it just seems my 95 seats are more comfy to me than the seats that was in my 98. But then again the 98 I had wasn't the SLT and didn't have the lumbars and all. Guess Ill just have to start poking around when I have the money to start upgrading

Old 02-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
wow your trailblazer seats are heated? I'm wondering how hard it would be to pull the elements out of some other blazer seats and put them in mine, there are 2 bravada's sitting at the junk yard with heated seats.. lol one of them is where I got my grill and lights the other is where I got my dash g80 and 3.73 gears
Yeah mine are heated. I thought it was pretty much the standard if you had leather the seats were heated. My parents old 99 LT Blazer were heated and so is the 99 LT my cousin just picked up.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Longer02
Yeah mine are heated. I thought it was pretty much the standard if you had leather the seats were heated. My parents old 99 LT Blazer were heated and so is the 99 LT my cousin just picked up.
that was my thought exactly.

the seats in my '98 LT are heated, and i sure as hell wouln't want to have leather that wasn't.

no matter how hot blooded i am, those seat can be frickin' frezzing @ -20* 'til they warm up.

i also am very surprised that you found some TB seats that don't have any heat in them.

as for the woodie interior mods.............kinda funny that i've found a '02 Jimmy @ my wreckers that has tha done to it. was gonna snap a pic to show how shat it is. maybe i will next time i'm back there.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 02-01-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Man cold leather is cold leather and no matter where you are cold leather sucks

Quick Reply: "Luxury" interiors?