Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Post Off-Roading Pic

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 01:35 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Stuck high centered, uesd a bobcat and chain to pull her back up and try again faster. Shouldnt have this problem anymore.

Old 01-03-2012, 02:22 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Stuck high centered, uesd a bobcat and chain to pull her back up and try again faster. Shouldnt have this problem anymore.
gotta admit thats a sweet picture

Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nathan McReynolds
holy fender trimming batman!!!!! geezus. wish i had the ***** to do that to my k5. im going the body lift route instead.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:52 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

I could have sworn I already posted this... but why did you have to trim so much...and so square?

Old 01-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Thats what I was thinking. Only thing I can come up with is that is was some extreme rust removal and a straight line like that would be easier than trying to get the arch right. I dunno though just my thoughts. It does look pretty decent and for sure its original. And plus its a Blazer so its alright with me!!!!

Old 01-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Banned
brendan127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Thogert
If my 4 door wasn't made for off-roading, then why does it have 4x4 and aluminum skid plates front to back and a G80. Just because it isn't purpose built, doesn't mean you can't have a little fun.
I'll tell you why, for people who don't know how to drive, and the locker is good for winter.

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Technically neither is a 2 door non-ZR2... lots of people who buy a 4X4 buy it so they can go offroading like that. Maybe they just prefer having 4 doors, or have kids so 4 doors make it easier.
I know I really meant just anything other than ZR-2's.

Originally Posted by tibby
Heck, my 4-door with da G80 does great off-road with street tires. I can hit and get out of most mud holes.
Not as well as you could with a ZR-2, just saying.

Old 01-04-2012, 09:58 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by brendan127
I'll tell you why, for people who don't know how to drive, and the locker is good for winter.

I know I really meant just anything other than ZR-2's.

Not as well as you could with a ZR-2, just saying.

A zr2 is a zr2 An regular blazer could do way better then a zr2 ( DEPENDS ON DRIVER )

I think of them all the same . Zr2s can get stuck too ya know

Old 01-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Nathan McReynolds is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by litterbug
holy fender trimming batman!!!!! geezus. wish i had the ***** to do that to my k5. im going the body lift route instead.
Im fabing up custom flares and wells for it that wont gum up and putting on larger tires didn't want the body roll that comes with body lift my masked friend so BANG POW MUD LOL,

Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
A zr2 is a zr2 An regular blazer could do way better then a zr2 ( DEPENDS ON DRIVER )

I think of them all the same . Zr2s can get stuck too ya know
Yeah, I do believe 90% of it is the driver. Just like in racing, it helps to have a good car, but it ultimately comes down to the driver.
I know it's a little different off-road, but the concept is what I'm talking about.

Plus I would hate to keep on pulling up seats and folding them down to have friends sit in the back. :/

Last edited by tibby; 01-05-2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Add more info.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:35 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Anybody else wondering whether or not brendan has overlooked the fact that a ZR2 is only a lifted 2 door 4x4 blazer? It's not like it suddenly becomes a Jeep because it has ZR2 on the rear quarterpanel. It's a Blazer with a lift kit, skid plates and a rear locker. Anybody can do that to any other Blazer.

Quick Reply: Post Off-Roading Pic