Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Wow. That was a sick looking truck. Glad your still here to talk about it. I wonder what would have happened had you got THAT one fixed lol.

Old 08-13-2010, 05:00 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you're right George, that Dime was cursed!

guess that's why you said "chuck it! i'm gonna build one bad-*** Blazer, and drive over the next ***-hat that messes with me!!".

Old 08-14-2010, 01:10 AM
Beginning Member
onelowblazer is on a distinguished road

heres my room mates car after flipping through a orange tree patch 7 times a cop watched him do it lol use to be a 4 door cavalier lol

Attached Thumbnails Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-176.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-178.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-197.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-185.jpg   Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)-184.jpg  

Old 08-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Starting Member
GeorgesBlazah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you're right George, that Dime was cursed!

guess that's why you said "chuck it! i'm gonna build one bad-*** Blazer, and drive over the next ***-hat that messes with me!!".

Well I bought the S10 cause I was driving a decent distance to school everyday. It wasnt cost effective to burn 2.5 tanks of gas a week in the Blazer lol.

But yeah, no one seems to hit the Blazer when Im driving it lol.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

not that you'd really notice, they'd just bounce off the tires! maybe scratch the top of their hood as they slid past your bumper.

Old 08-28-2010, 10:54 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

heres mine. happened about a month ago. basically going straight through a green+arrow. oncoming in left turn light when he got the green thought he got the arrow hit him head on

it was a 45mph zone. im guessing i hit him going 25 after a slight skid.

found a front end off craigslist and put it back together

it didnt come out perfect as you can see. the frame on the driverside is slightly bent. but its a 20 year old truck. wasnt about to spend any money on getting the frame straight.

i did good though. i paid 300 for the truck. other guys insurance gave me $2060 and got to keep the truck. cost me about $500 to put it back together

Old 08-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

My new project. How I bought it.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:38 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

You've really inspired me! I was gonna use a 89-94 cavi but I think I'm gonna go with that era! Z24 with a 3.4L from a grand am GT so I get the good tranny!

Old 09-11-2010, 06:00 AM
R2P
Starting Member
R2P is on a distinguished road

This Blazer is my first vehicle (had it 3yrs now) and haven't touched another car yet.

It's good to see everyone made it out okay. For some of you wrecking your car was a good thing since you got to buy a Blazer afterward. =]

Old 09-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Banned
kickme005 is on a distinguished road

i had a 95 Honda Accord Ex with dual exhaust intake. gf soom to be wife oct 30 2010 thought id be safer in the 95 blazer 4wd i have now. miss driving manual

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)