Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

...awesome

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Zerbla96 is on a distinguished road
Default ...awesome

so today i was a a redlight and boom got rear-ended just a month after i put on my new bumper and bumper ends, so now thats all ****ed up as well as my tailgate but its not my fault so her insurance is paying for it all yay ^_^, and i was a ford that hit me damn fords

Old 04-10-2010, 08:14 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Hopefully no frame damage! Just as long as you and your passengers are okay. D###n Fords!

Old 04-10-2010, 10:51 PM

yea no frame damage and i was the only on in my truck at the time, but i was at the light, then she hit me i had no idea what happened at 1st and was like "wtf was that" i got out looked at my truck then looked back at her a couple of times and then the cops came got the info the report will be done in 5-7 business days then gotta call my insurance, but hey its 1 more piece of my truck i dont have to primer and paint

Old 04-11-2010, 09:24 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, but now you're gonna be without your ride for a bit. plus your insurance knows you've been in one collision now. don't even try to tell me that won't come back on you one day, they'll remember.

but @ least you're ok. was it good enoug to @ least take that Ford off the road for good?

Old 04-12-2010, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, but now you're gonna be without your ride for a bit. plus your insurance knows you've been in one collision now. don't even try to tell me that won't come back on you one day, they'll remember.

but @ least you're ok. was it good enoug to @ least take that Ford off the road for good?
na her front bumper was a little messed up but thats it and when it goes to shop im just going to rent a car shouldnt take to long my bumper is only 4 bolts to take off then my tailgate is the 2 pins and a couple bolts and the wires for my rear wiper so while its off i might as well do a rear wiper delete always gotta look at the positive

Old 04-12-2010, 05:32 AM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

I certaonly hope that you make that Ford person pay for the rental. She should.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:03 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey that's the right mindset. I did the same when a parking lot gate was lowered on my truck, got the wind deflector and shattered the glass. Deleted that darn wing like I was planning on and they payed for it. (and they gave me right around a grand for paint and all but Ima do that later and the glass was $60 at the salvage yard. WIN! lol but yeah keep that mindset and everything happens for a reason. If your like a rock chevy wasn't there and a ranger or pinto was in your place there might have been casualties. ha ha

Old 04-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

dang fords, they're always trying to prove there tougher than chevys........and there always losing.

but glad ur ok and get some insurance money.

Old 04-16-2010, 09:27 AM

got some estimates and its gonna be around $1575 to repair it, yay again for insurance