Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

wanna be faster than a 00 sierra

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 11:44 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: wanna be faster than a 00 sierra

It's like having a conversation with a wall. I have given my opinion, so feel free to flip the rant switch again. [sm=rant.gif] Sorry, I didn't know that you knew it all.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:02 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

You could argue this point all day long guys, the fact is that either method will yield the result he is after. I built an engine,trans and diff.for mine (my car that is...IMO blazers are not race cars...lol)others use nitrous, super chargers, turbo chargers...etc and some leave it stock and claim they have done this and done that....lol Bottom line...just get some EDUCATED opinions and decide which route is best for your budget, skill level, vehicle...etc...

Old 02-13-2007, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: lastcoupe

You could argue this point all day long guys, the fact is that either method will yield the result he is after. I built an engine,trans and diff.for mine (my car that is...IMO blazers are not race cars...lol)others use nitrous, super chargers, turbo chargers...etc and some leave it stock and claim they have done this and done that....lol Bottom line...just get some EDUCATED opinions and decide which route is best for your budget, skill level, vehicle...etc...
[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 11:38 PM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to say that im educated on this subject having had 2 different power adders on my truck and building both set-ups myself and making them work..

Old 02-14-2007, 12:52 AM
DankBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW, people these days get offended WAY too easy, CALM DOWN SHOOTER, jesus

( In response to swart and 02vortec )
[align=left] [/align]

Old 02-14-2007, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: DankBlazer

Well, maybe next time youshould lend some knowledge or experience to the debate, rather than makingobtuse comments.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:25 PM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point

are you kidding me read the post #10...... i wrote a friggen ESSAY of info... i can go deeper into the details if you like.....

Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: 02 Vortech

i would like to say that im educated on this subject having had 2 different power adders on my truck and building both set-ups myself and making them work..
That's what I'm talking about, that's how you get educated in autos...HANDS ON trial and error ...etc...EVERYONE has an opinion. I think you have been very helpful on this post, lending your KNOWLEGE AND EXPERIENCE

Old 02-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: DankBlazer

( In response to swart and 02vortec )
[align=left] [/align]
And how could my response to your post be construed as me being offended? Maybe you were offended by my comment, but maybe it'll make you think twice before making ridiculous generalizations.

But really, there is no need to get all worked up over this stuff. Any further bickering in this thread will be deleted.

Old 02-14-2007, 03:12 PM

Just to clear things up, my comment in post #16 was not aimed at you 02vortech. Let's just agree that there are many different ways he can go about building a setup on his engine. Your opinion is the way of spray, mine is a engine build-up with a turbo or s/c to finish it. Fair enough? No need to "bicker" as Kyle stated.

Quick Reply: wanna be faster than a 00 sierra