General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 11:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by GMJimmy
Mad props for being able to get it back in with those. Both of those were my tools of choice (and the hammer, lol. Jeremy Clarkson's logic is agreeable) but after finagling the pins in, it just made it easier.

But Jimmy is all patched up now. The 80mph run to and from college was turbocharging air though the doors and it drives you nuts after a while.

thanks!

and i hear ya on the 80 run (but mine was to work). i've actually had water (from rain) & snow (seriously!) come through!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:12 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
thanks!

and i hear ya on the 80 run (but mine was to work). i've actually had water (from rain) & snow (seriously!) come through!
HAHA me too! Today was the first time for the snow but water, alllll the time.

Sometimes it's nice, my GF likes to have the heat cranked at all time so I just stick my hand up there for a bit then stick it to my forehead lol.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:40 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

broke my crap (again)
see here no pics, just begging for an answer

Old 01-06-2010, 12:31 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
HAHA me too! Today was the first time for the snow but water, alllll the time.

Sometimes it's nice, my GF likes to have the heat cranked at all time so I just stick my hand up there for a bit then stick it to my forehead lol.
so i'm not the only one.

my wife is like your GF, so i'm usually running around with the roof pop up-sometimes i even slid it open, but not when she's in it (that would just **** her off royally!

Old 01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Yeah WTF is that all about? I get very aggitated in hot weather and hot conditions. The worst place is like a hot Walmart. It makes me violently angry inside (but not uncontrolably so...).

But my wife likes the house like you are sitting in front of the damn oven. she always cranks the friggen heater to max and leaves it on #1 full heat to the feet like 7 months out of the damn year...

Old 01-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Does yours wrap herself up in a blanket in the middle of summer too?

Old 01-06-2010, 01:20 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mczuk
Its usually a sleeping bag.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:28 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Mczuk

mine does!

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Its usually a sleeping bag.

that's what she does around the camp fire, when we're @ the trailer-in July!

Old 01-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Beginning Member
Becca is on a distinguished road

Ordered 30x9.5 BFG All Terrain KO's and black Ultra Baja Champ wheels. I needed tires and got a really good deal on the set. I currently have the stock wheels and 235/70's that aren't in the best of shape, so I'm hoping I'll notice the difference (and they should look better lol).

Old 01-07-2010, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Becca
Ordered 30x9.5 BFG All Terrain KO's and black Ultra Baja Champ wheels. I needed tires and got a really good deal on the set. I currently have the stock wheels and 235/70's that aren't in the best of shape, so I'm hoping I'll notice the difference (and they should look better lol).
yeah they look nice & it's good to get away from the stock look, IMV.
I like the DC 1's http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...ed=0CBgQ9QEwAw

they would look good in the 31 x 10.5's

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?