Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Stock Radios that fit 98 Blazers

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Beginning Member
TheJuicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stock Radios that fit 98 Blazers

I was wondering if there was some resource that lists what other radios can fit into a 98 blazer. For example newer radios from newer trailblazers etc. I think I need to replace mine and would prefer a newer model if it will fit.

Thanks for you help!

Justin

Old 11-03-2006, 06:52 PM
mikeywaynebygod is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Stock Radios that fit 98 Blazers

www.soniceletronix.com

should be all you need. just get an aftermarket head unit. then go to your friendly neighborhood wally world and pick out the dash kit, and wiring harness.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: mikeywaynebygod

www.sonicelectronix.com

should be all you need. just get an aftermarket head unit. then go to your friendly neighborhood wally world and pick out the dash kit, and wiring harness.
Please edit your post to fix your link (as I have done in the quote above). You forgot the 'c' in eleCtronix... As the link is now, it sends you to a questionable automatically generated website. Also, please use the preview function and check your links before posting the message. You may be able to fix these mistakes before anyone else points them out to you.

Old 11-05-2006, 10:09 AM
moleman is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry if it's a little late to reply to this, but you can get stock GM radios at replacementradios.com. Specifically, the Blazer ones are at http://replacementradios.com/index.p...a&filter_id=66