General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

think i wanna sell my blazer

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 12:49 AM
1hugeblazer is on a distinguished road
Exclamation think i wanna sell my blazer

i think i want to sell my blazer... family is growing and i think i need a superduty or a megacab... offers or trades???? located in southwestern BC

Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm take that, add my marine intake, wynjammer, lunati cam etc & have a decent/fair 230hp at the wheels.

SW BC = around Kaslo, Savana?

Family is growing - I think a mini van is in your future lol

Old 02-03-2012, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Hmmm take that, add my marine intake, wynjammer, lunati cam etc & have a decent/fair 230hp at the wheels.

SW BC = around Kaslo, Savana?

Family is growing - I think a mini van is in your future lol

lol no minivan for this guy... gonna go get a super-duty or a megacab diesel
and i meant southwest British Columbia Canada

i had the ecu tuned at efi live in abbotsford and it currently makes 150 to the rear tires with nothing else done to the motor besides K&N filter, brand new Toyo Open country 35"x12.5"x20"s, flowmaster exhaust, 4:10 gears, brand new energy suspention urathane engine and tranny mounts, pioneer avic f900bt gps dvd deck. viper security and remote start, HiD headlights the list is long

Last edited by 1hugeblazer; 02-03-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

This needs to be in the For Sale section if you're looking to possibly sell. Is that what you're trying to do?

Old 02-03-2012, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
This needs to be in the For Sale section if you're looking to possibly sell. Is that what you're trying to do?
ya, tossing the idea around.. just wondering if there was some interest on here ..

Old 02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

No problem. Toss up a "Gauging Interest" thread in the For Sale section. Treat it like a For Sale thread with pics, mods, price, etc.

PM me when you're done and I'll get rid of this thread.