General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 07:40 PM
BF Veteran
christine_208 will become famous soon enough

Replaced the under-hood vacuum hoses for both the HVAC and transfer case.

Old 10-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Beginning Member
Kusstard is on a distinguished road

Tried to bleed the air out of my cooling system on my 95 2dr. Have an issue where it is running cool, so I’ll be replacing the t-stat here soon, along with a radiator cap.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:49 PM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road
Smile

Put some dirt on her

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-20171004_183749.jpg  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:52 AM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

Configured my center caps to fit with my lock nuts on the rims. Cut one of the thingys off and added some zip ties to help keep the caps on.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-20171005_093839.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-20171005_093825.jpg  
Old 10-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Starting Member
Brian K. Balzer is on a distinguished road

Took my son to get his personal possessions out of Old Blue and then sadly said good bye. He was rear-ended last night by some idiot that wasn't paying attention. I swear that guy must have been doing 50-60 mph. Tommy was stalled out, possibly running out of gas, but luckily had put it into neutral instead of park. He was shoved at Least a block and a half down the road if not closer to two blocks. He said it felt like it took about two seconds to travel that distance. He ended up with eight staples in the back of his head but I honestly think he's lucky to be alive.

Old 10-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

Glad he walked away from that one! Holy crapper!!

So many MORONS out on the road today, heads down in their stupid phones. What a world we live in these days!

Old 10-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

DAMN! Glad he's ok! Keep an eye on his neck/back as whiplash can take a few days to show symptoms and can be a real problem later on down the road.

Old 10-07-2017, 09:26 AM
Starting Member
Default I agree.

Originally Posted by Smitty Smithsonite
Glad he walked away from that one! Holy crapper!!

So many MORONS out on the road today, heads down in their stupid phones. What a world we live in these days!
It definitely could have been much worse. I was glad he wasn't standing in front of it looking under the hood or behind it trying to push it or look for something in the back.

The guy was either under the influence of something or likely on his phone texting or checking Facebook. Not only was the road lit up well enough he should have seen him with no lights at all, but Tommy had his headlights, tail lights, and flashers on so there was no excuse for the guy not to see him. I don't know what it's going to take for people to realize how deadly driving distracted can be.

Old 10-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Starting Member
Default I agree.

Originally Posted by swartlkk
DAMN! Glad he's ok! Keep an eye on his neck/back as whiplash can take a few days to show symptoms and can be a real problem later on down the road.
It definitely could have been much worse. I was glad he wasn't standing in front of it looking under the hood or behind it trying to push it or look for something in the back.

The guy was either under the influence of something or likely on his phone texting or checking Facebook. Not only was the road lit up well enough he should have seen him with no lights at all, but Tommy had his headlights, tail lights, and flashers on so there was no excuse for the guy not to see him. I don't know what it's going to take for people to realize how deadly driving distracted can be.

He's pretty sore as can be expected. He's got an appointment next Thursday to get his staples out and I'll have the doctor check him over while he's there.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:45 PM
GreenBlazer2002 is on a distinguished road

Installed green LED bulbs in my instrument panel. Looks like Kryptonite!
Also polished her up. The dark green is gorgeous in full sunlight.
Now it's so shiny that when you pull up next to me, all you see is you!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?