General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick

Isn't it cute lol.
Where did ya find that?? Micro machine?

Old 05-12-2010, 12:37 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RangerG
Where did ya find that?? Micro machine?
yeah, it's a Micro Machine. i have one of my LB-and bonus, it already looks slammed, so no need to mod the toy!

where did you happen to find that Kayla?

Old 05-12-2010, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yeah, it's a Micro Machine. i have one of my LB-and bonus, it already looks slammed, so no need to mod the toy!

where did you happen to find that Kayla?
I think I need to go check mine out...I have a bunch laying around somewhere...

Old 05-12-2010, 10:08 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure. I was going through stuff I still had at my dad's and found it. I imagine I got it when I was younger

Old 05-13-2010, 03:02 AM
Beginning Member
Xanth is on a distinguished road

well since i just got the Blazer, today, Oil change, Alignment, Seat covers, Silverstars installed....

Old 05-13-2010, 03:19 PM
vanillathrilla is on a distinguished road

I'll probably find out Monday or Tuesday if my new to me (February purchase) Blazer is going to be totalled.. A woman pulled out in front of me yesterday and trashed my Blazer. She was making a left turn and failed to yield the right of way, and now my baby is destroyed. We'll see if insurance screws me or not. I've put a lot of time and money into it since I bought it and it's a real shame to have to start over.

Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 PM
BlazerGuy2001 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vanillathrilla
I'll probably find out Monday or Tuesday if my new to me (February purchase) Blazer is going to be totalled.. A woman pulled out in front of me yesterday and trashed my Blazer. She was making a left turn and failed to yield the right of way, and now my baby is destroyed. We'll see if insurance screws me or not. I've put a lot of time and money into it since I bought it and it's a real shame to have to start over.
wow im sorry...do you think we could get some pics of the damage? or are there already some?

Old 05-13-2010, 04:52 PM
Beginning Member
Hezzu is on a distinguished road

I tossed $1871 down its throat and put it on the road. I'm mobile again, finaly. now to put the decals on.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by DoubleSh0t
Thanks guys! I bought the grille from odfareal. All it needed was a little bit of polish and it looks brand new. We had a nasty storm last night so I wasn't able to get the video done, but I will try again tonight.
Did ya manage to get a video??

Old 05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
vanillathrilla is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazerGuy2001
wow im sorry...do you think we could get some pics of the damage? or are there already some?
It really doesn't look so bad in the pictures I posted on Facebook, but it has some sort of steering issue now, fender flare is broken and flarette is broken off completely, aftermarket wheel is bent, bumper/valence hanging, clear corner/marker/signal light busted and hanging down, doors both rub the fenders when opening/closing... glove box flew open and won't close now. The lady at Progressive (the other womans insurance co) seemed to think they'll total it when they go over it. I'll know next week.

Hate it! I've put a lot of money into it and I really liked this thing. I don't think it would be the same even if I found another Blazer, but I'm pretty sure they're going to try to lowball me and I'm going to have to fight it. I bought the truck with rear quarter damage that they're going to take off of the value... We'll see.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?