General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Beginning Member
02BlazerS.jersey is an unknown quantity at this point

I got em for free from dude at Autozone..not sure if I really like them yet?? He gave um to me when I picked up new timing set up...what a pain the timing chain cover was putting back on...think old style 350 was lot easier putting on don't seem like alum. oil pan give like steel even loosened 3 bolts down pan..but got-er done with lots of beer !!! haha

Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

decals and a windshield shade? I can't hold it back.....i'm channeling my inner Sisk.... i would like to see pics of the entire vehicle now. if you get a chance

Old 11-20-2009, 07:58 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Mechanic work + Beer FTW. As long as you don't mind looking at your work in the morning thinking "wtf was I thinking" .

Old 11-20-2009, 08:09 PM
Beginning Member
02BlazerS.jersey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah gata get sum for ya (pics)...haha never fails...had oil leak this morning ..pan..arrrr.. not replacing gasket till get my new lift want 6" suspension...gata get rid of torsion offsets and shackle's ...axle boots keep poppin off cranked down torsion bars down yesterday hope it helps!

Old 11-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
there you go again with the "alignment" thing. what the hell R U talking about bRIAN?
sometimes i dont even know

Old 11-20-2009, 11:14 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Didn't do anything to the truck today besides put $40 gas in it...
so, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.................

Originally Posted by Sisk
Mechanic work + Beer FTW. As long as you don't mind looking at your work in the morning thinking "wtf was I thinking" .
yeah, that's why my work ethic is, don't start the drinking 'til the work is done. 'cause you'll be finished alot sooner, and the job will only need to be done once! plus no one can laugh at you. well, not easily anyways.

Originally Posted by Brian_D
sometimes i dont even know

Old 11-21-2009, 12:56 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blazer blaze13
i turned my rear window sprayer around so that it sprays the person behind me, its pretty funny to use
Heheh brings back memories of my Jeep. Those were the days!

Old 11-21-2009, 08:42 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
so, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.................
Yup, you got it !

Old 12-03-2009, 01:43 PM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

I replaced the rear shoes on the blazer last nite and put the Sonoma back together. I had borrowed a rear drum and the shoes off of one side till I could get some new ones. Now both of them are happy.

Old 12-03-2009, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran

Did an oil change on Sunday....but forgot to mention it lol.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?