General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
It's also been nearly a month since they replaced the pump, so I can't really say it's their fault.
Yeah....if they did anything it would've only been a hair line crack.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:36 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mike98Blazer
I know it's a little late now but you can find LED housing/bulbs on ebay that look pretty nice. Probably not as cheap as you got those for though cause i'm guessing you got them on superbrightleds...haha.

Remember though you will need to do one of two things, install a digital flasher (my prefferred method) or install a load equalizer. If those are truck sidemarkers (which they look like) they won't have any built in load equalization unless they are designed as retrofit.
I've looked far and wide for led housings without bulbs for the 95-97 years and never even found anything close. And yes I will be getting a digital flasher for them.

I was just looking for the lines of leds for the signal and not just a clear housing with an led bulb inside. I'm sure they look nice, infact I contemplated doing that but decided this would look different.

If there are some out there for the 95-97 I never found them.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:57 AM
chubsXmartinez is on a distinguished road

DID A COUPLE HOURS OF DETAILING
CLAYED AND BUFFED THE BLAZER IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE.
SORRY ITS A LIL DARK BUT I WAS SOMEWHAT EXITED TO SHOW YOU GUYS.
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...1027112016.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...027112015a.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...1027112015.jpg

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...1027112014.jpg

Last edited by chubsXmartinez; 10-28-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:59 AM
chubsXmartinez is on a distinguished road

DID A COUPLE HOURS OF DETAILING
CLAYED AND BUFFED THE BLAZER IT LOOKS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE.
SORRY ITS A LIL DARK BUT I WAS SOMEWHAT EXITED TO SHOW YOU GUYS.

Last edited by chubsXmartinez; 10-28-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Beginning Member
baller979 is on a distinguished road

I noticed my outer cv boot was torn the other day so today It gave me a reason to replace the cv axle. I felt since the truck is old I'll just replace the whole thing. it wasn't so much the cost of the part it was the core charge on the axle 125.00 and the part was only 60.00 bucks the nuts. I guess the the charge does it's job because the old axle wasn't out of the truck a good 2 hours before going to get my money. Lol also got an wheel alignment took it to sears prior and they didn't do a very good job. The truck was still going to the right pretty hard when you let the steering wheel go. I had a guy do it by hand and it drives straight as an arrow.
For the weekend the rest of my wires should be in so I'll finish rewiring the audio system and finally buy my two batteries and start building my sub box.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

decided i need to sell it to get a 4d, 4cyl car so im not struggling like hell with the car seat..my daughter is worth it though...

Old 10-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Beginning Member
95chevrolets10blazer is on a distinguished road

Drove my Blazer to the doctor appointment. Now I found out so far that I can't drive my Blazer or go to work for a week now because right now they are ruling severe ankle sprain right now so I am using the crutches and foot cam walker to walk on but I have to go to the bone doctor on Monday to see if my foot or ankle is fractured and if the ligaments is tear. So bow hunting from November 3-6 is off now

Old 10-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by baller979
I noticed my outer cv boot was torn the other day so today It gave me a reason to replace the cv axle. I felt since the truck is old I'll just replace the whole thing. it wasn't so much the cost of the part it was the core charge on the axle 125.00 and the part was only 60.00 bucks the nuts. I guess the the charge does it's job because the old axle wasn't out of the truck a good 2 hours before going to get my money. Lol also got an wheel alignment took it to sears prior and they didn't do a very good job. The truck was still going to the right pretty hard when you let the steering wheel go. I had a guy do it by hand and it drives straight as an arrow.
For the weekend the rest of my wires should be in so I'll finish rewiring the audio system and finally buy my two batteries and start building my sub box.

I still do alignments by string and tape measure.

Old 10-28-2011, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by 95chevrolets10blazer
Drove my Blazer to the doctor appointment. Now I found out so far that I can't drive my Blazer or go to work for a week now because right now they are ruling severe ankle sprain right now so I am using the crutches and foot cam walker to walk on but I have to go to the bone doctor on Monday to see if my foot or ankle is fractured and if the ligaments is tear. So bow hunting from November 3-6 is off now
I know dozens of people driving with right leg casts.

Old 10-28-2011, 05:15 PM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
I know dozens of people driving with right leg casts.
One of our motorcoach drivers at work has no right leg at all....he does just fine.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?