General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 10:03 AM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

That video pretty much explained it all.

Old 01-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

I have installed and run e-lockers, detroits, ARB, spartans lock rites and spools in my real 4x4s, I'm pretty sure I have the locker thing figured. I am sharing my hands on experience, not what others have said or read online.

Last edited by Diaita; 01-19-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

thats right KIDS the G80 isnt a true locker! Still waiting for apologies

Old 01-19-2013, 03:37 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Found out I a hub with play in it

Old 01-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by chestypuller
thats right KIDS the G80 isnt a true locker! Still waiting for apologies

well i will speak for everyone when i say that we are sorry that you didnt watch the video a few pages back because now you are wanting an apology for being "correct." even though you have no idea what you are talking about. i at least made the attempt to do some research without bugging everyone. but if you would have watched the video, then you would know that the G80 is a locking differential. but hey, you have been a jerk to more than one person on this forum, so why not just **** off everyone, right?
Get off the internet...

Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diaita
I have installed and run e-lockers, detroits, ARB, spartans lock rites and spools in my real 4x4s, I'm pretty sure I have the locker thing figured. I am sharing my hands on experience, not what others have said or read online.
Then I challenge you to find a post already discussing this topic to continue the discussion like an adult instead of posting about how big or real your truck is which just makes you sound pompous. You are hardly the only one to know something about differentials. Are you humble enough to admit when you are wrong? I am, but I will need convincing.

And Chesty, cut the crap. Act like an adult and abide by the rules of the forum or find the door.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

I dont need to read others opions. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Mine is based on hands on experience building and wheeling limited slips, govlocs and actual lockers. Yours?

Old 01-19-2013, 08:29 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Put it on craigslist

Old 01-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diaita
I dont need to read others opions. You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Mine is based on hands on experience building and wheeling limited slips, govlocs and actual lockers. Yours?
I have installed a number of differentials in my time as well, but I am not one to toot my own horn just to "sound" better than someone else. What I do bring to a conversation is facts backed by actual hands on experience, education, and common sense; not just opinions. Like I said, I am more than happy to continue this discussion with you in the proper thread if you are willing to. Sounds like that is not something you are interested in...

Old 01-20-2013, 08:28 AM
Beginning Member
bobydigital is on a distinguished road

i found an awesome deal at walmart yesterday. they had a a kenwood radio and speaker set from black friday leftover that on one ever bought. i found it marked down to $59. its not the best kenwood has to offer, but it is better than stock and i now have an aux port for my ipod

Kenwood PKG-MP18 CD Receiver with a Pair of 6-1/2" Coaxial Speakers Bundle: Auto Electronics : Walmart.com

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?