General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 09:54 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

im sure he does..

Old 08-27-2013, 09:57 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
Rich's love buttons.
I sure do, all shapes and sizes, and colors

Today i ordered the cs130 to cs130d plug pigtail off summit for when I get the ad244.

Dont worry guys, I am doing a full tutorial on this for the forum.. and I am hosting the photos on a site that will never go bye bye.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by richphotos
dont worry guys, i am doing a full tutorial on this for the forum.. And i am hosting the photos on a site that will never go bye bye.
overachiever!!!!

Old 08-27-2013, 10:14 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexmburns
overachiever!!!!
LMFAO! I already started typing up things in open office so when I take the photos, i can just copy and paste the text and add the photos. (and add some info here and there)

Old 08-28-2013, 06:50 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Lets see what im doing to the blazer today, Well,first off i just woke up,im getting some coffee and Then i switching my temp plate to my real plate,then im heading over to the police station to transfer my scrap metal permit to the blazers new registration then Hauling some stuff off,and then replacing a brake caliper,and my trans mount.

^biggest run on sentence ever.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:19 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by chris015
Lets see what im doing to the blazer today, Well,first off i just woke up,im getting some coffee and Then i switching my temp plate to my real plate,then im heading over to the police station to transfer my scrap metal permit to the blazers new registration then Hauling some stuff off,and then replacing a brake caliper,and my trans mount.

^biggest run on sentence ever.
You dont need to lie to me, you are going to the police station to turn me in, arnt you.. for being too cool.

what am I going to get done on the jimmy today.. Most likely nothing. I hopefully will be getting the white LED's for the bumper blinkers in the mail.

Then all I have to wait for is the cs130d pigtail, and the alternator (COUGHCHRISCOUGH)

Old 08-28-2013, 01:30 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

went by the yard today since i was close by. Scored 2 like new belts,and a like new butter smooth tensioner pulley. All for 10 bucks.

Also...they brought in a blazer,with i believe zr2 fender flares. Someone already bought 1,theres 3 left. one has a golfball size dent but since they are plastic you could push em out. I dont need em though i just know how hard it is to find em. Especially cheap.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

Figured out why my COURTESY fuse kept blowing... There was a loose wire above the rear most dome light that was shorting out. The plug was loose fitting from the factory in guessing.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:59 PM
BF Veteran

Found an ad244 locally for 45 bucks out of a 2004 Buick Rainier with the 5.3L. Picking it up on Saturday, Hopefully i will have that pigtail by then.

Old 08-28-2013, 09:17 PM
BF Veteran

Well just layed under the truck to see how bad the rust is on the floor around the cab mounts
I was real stressed about this. Not so much anymore. I can do this in a weekend

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?