General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 08:46 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Installed a super coil and 8 mm wires, better starting, smother idle and running. 2Days, like it

Old 09-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Thager is on a distinguished road

changed the oil and filter on my transmission

Old 09-22-2013, 01:33 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Primed the fender today. Sitting outside drying.

Old 09-22-2013, 02:09 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richphotos
Primed the fender today. Sitting outside drying.
you or the fender

Old 09-22-2013, 02:21 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by newguy
you or the fender
Me and the fender hahah!

Old 09-22-2013, 05:55 PM
Beginning Member
Wild_Thing XI is on a distinguished road

Put in a distributor cap Friday then filled it with gas today. $36 later, its ready for the week.

Old 09-22-2013, 08:59 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by slcblazer
Took the blazer out for one last hoorah, went to my local spot and ran a couple trails and some dirt hills. Finished up and was headed home, heard a weird clicking noise, then at the stop light felt like I was towing a semi, truck started bogging down when I would push the gas pedal so I slowly gave it some gas got it up to about 35 and heard a 'plunk' then it quit, coasted to the side of the road and popped the hood, could smell an oily smell, wouldn't ya know it, OIL EVERYWHERE! Dip stick launched out of the tube and oil was everywhere, thankfully we brought the new truck and a couple friends were there, towed it back home and looked at it the next day, engine cranked started up ran like sh*t so I shut it off and put a for sale sign in it lol. Ended up selling it to some kid who wanted to replace the engine with a V8, so it all worked. 2300 bucks later and I am blazerless.. kinda sucks lol
So was the engine on its way out when you went out and you got $2300 a blazer with blown engine?What city do you live at ause Im going to list mine forsale there LOL.

Old 09-23-2013, 09:52 AM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1sttimejimmyowner
So was the engine on its way out when you went out and you got $2300 a blazer with blown engine?What city do you live at ause Im going to list mine forsale there LOL.

The engine blew about 2 weeks ago and I posted it for sale, I got 2300 for it cause of the new tires, light bar, new shocks, new radiator, heater core, wheels, and exhaust set up. I am just a really good salesman haha
It was a father son duo who showed up and wanted it for their engine swap project for their rock crawler.
I am actually considering another zr2, I miss my blazer :/

Old 09-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Over the weekend (well Saturday, just didn't feel like playing online to say anything) but got a new u-joint in the back, waterpump, and finally put longer shocks on the front. Pair of Pro-Comps I had sitting off the back of one of my old Hardbodies (I save tons of randomness). No more riding on the topped out stock ones!

Old 09-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Starting Member
toyhauler1283 is on a distinguished road

Now I don't know anything about your blazer like year and mods but wow I bought my 97 4x4 4 door blazer running for 800$ all o had to do was shocks. But now has a fuel problem waiting for tools to pinpoint thenproblem

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?