General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 09:12 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Detailed the interior. Would have done the outside but still no hoses running I also put a few decals on and since I haven't posted pics of all of them yet, I'll show them.
Back Window

Supportin' BF Bro!

It aint no Corvette, I know. But its a GM!

Poor thing! She needs a shower!

Old 03-10-2010, 10:02 AM
LuLou is on a distinguished road

I did that EGR clean out last week, My daughter says it still surges but not quite as bad. I said i will take it off and do it again. Should I try the Lucas "Tune up in a bottle" first? That's what started breaking all the carbon loose in the 1st place though. 1995 w/100K miles only. Now we are putting 500 miles a week on and it's breaking up the "Carbon Coating" [lol] on the inside vacuum chambers, like cleaning the arteries on the heart!!

Jeffrey

Old 03-10-2010, 10:06 AM
LuLou is on a distinguished road
Default Favor

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Detailed the interior. Would have done the outside but still no hoses running I also put a few decals on and since I haven't posted pics of all of them yet, I'll show them.
Back Window

Supportin' BF Bro!

FLIP THAT Spare over, NUT Bucket, details, details !! Nice looking Vehicle though WID.
LuLou

Old 03-10-2010, 10:09 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Don't even need to flip the whole tire over...just pop out that centre cap and flip it around

BTW - When your quoting try not to quote all the pics...it makes for easier browsing

Old 03-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Starting Member
DSMayo is on a distinguished road

I just installed an Alpine KTP-445 and it rocks! Anyone with an alpine deck and not looking to wire up a 4-channel amp, this is what you need! It puts out 45rms x4 and is relatively inexpensive. Now if my component speakers would ever show up..

Old 03-10-2010, 02:29 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hey Brad...where did you get the cool vette skull?

Old 03-10-2010, 03:14 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DSMayo
I just installed an Alpine KTP-445 and it rocks! Anyone with an alpine deck and not looking to wire up a 4-channel amp, this is what you need! It puts out 45rms x4 and is relatively inexpensive. Now if my component speakers would ever show up..
agreed

Old 03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Back Window

Supportin' BF Bro!

I like the Famous sticker. I want to get a smaller one and put it on the lower righthand side of the rear window. (I already have a Billabong on the left, Oakley in the middle)
You need to debadge that truck, too btw. lol

As for the topic at hand, I took my crossrails back off.

Last edited by cbr995; 03-10-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:20 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

New wiper blades since the old ones torn. It was a bit nerve racking coming home in the rain tonight with only half the window being clear

Old 03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

@Lulou. I know, I've been meaning to do it for a while. Maybe tomorrow

@Sisk. I wish it were that easy but they only fit on one way. And of course, Its upside down. And the Vette stickers are from eBay, I think around $15 for 1 large one with "racing" under it, 4 small ones, and the 2 pictured are the 2 medium ones.

@cbr I will get around to the de-badge, but I'm not too serious about it now. As for the sticker. Hit up eBay. They have all sizes, colors and styles you can think of. Cheap too! That one is REALLY high quality! It was thick and 3M adhesive too!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?