Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Fastest cars / trucks you've seen

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Beginning Member
Jacob Bo is on a distinguished road

Fastest truck I've ever seen was a late 90's Dodge Dakota RT with the 5.9 in it along with some modifications I assume. I was in a 2003 Ford Crown Vic Police package going as fast as it would go. He was pulling away at a pretty good speed. The road dead ends to a lake so I knew I was going to get them. He said at 140 the governor kicked in and he turned the key forward to override it making it go even faster. He had to be doing 155 or so. I hung back and got them when the road ended. Just a couple of drunk teenagers. The truck belonged to the passenger who was completely **** faced, the driver was obsessed with Nascar and had a fantasy of running from the Police. He ended up being a good productive member of society. The other guy is a regular offender. I went out and got me a Dodge Ram with the 5.9 in it after that. Fastest car would have to be a 2009 Mustang Gt with every kind of performance enhancer you could get. I don't speed so I don't know how fast it would go.

Old 05-22-2015, 05:38 AM
Starting Member
Red Sled is on a distinguished road

Ive had my 68 Firebird for about 20 years. Its got a 463 stroker motor with edelbrock alum. heads. 150 N2o runs 10.50 http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...ps1ebc8327.jpg

Old 05-24-2015, 09:01 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Jacob Bo
Fastest truck I've ever seen was a late 90's Dodge Dakota RT with the 5.9 in it along with some modifications I assume. I was in a 2003 Ford Crown Vic Police package going as fast as it would go. He was pulling away at a pretty good speed. The road dead ends to a lake so I knew I was going to get them. He said at 140 the governor kicked in and he turned the key forward to override it making it go even faster. He had to be doing 155 or so. I hung back and got them when the road ended. Just a couple of drunk teenagers. The truck belonged to the passenger who was completely **** faced, the driver was obsessed with Nascar and had a fantasy of running from the Police. He ended up being a good productive member of society. The other guy is a regular offender. I went out and got me a Dodge Ram with the 5.9 in it after that. Fastest car would have to be a 2009 Mustang Gt with every kind of performance enhancer you could get. I don't speed so I don't know how fast it would go.
Right...

Old 05-28-2015, 06:25 AM
WLB
Beginning Member
WLB is an unknown quantity at this point

The fastest vehicle I've ever owned had just two wheels and three engines.
http://www.wlbsite.com/photos/albums/old2/jwl10.jpg

Old 05-28-2015, 07:39 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WLB
The fastest vehicle I've ever owned had just two wheels and three engines.
http://www.wlbsite.com/photos/albums/old2/jwl10.jpg
very Nice

Old 06-01-2015, 10:06 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I have seen a lot of fast cars being an automotive photographer... but one of the ones that stood out to me was a 588ci big block camaro SS. if I remember correctly it was making over 1100hp to the wheels.