Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Instead of just passing laws we should incorporate this into learning

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

60% chance she didn't. Women, no offense, are the worse drivers. Only time I've seen males who can not drive is when they try to race or show off. Then their dumbasses.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:19 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

There's some pretty bad male drivers out there... but alot more bad women.

My theory: Driving is part of becoming a man. A man is not a man if he doesn't have a vehicle and even though they don't say it, if you, a man have a vehicle you have a better chance of getting a lady. From an evolutionary stand point women tend to look to men with power or "stature" because they would be better at providing for their children. Instinctively men look for women with "curves" due to "baby making power" (as my bio prof put it.) blah blah blah

Before I went off on a tangent what I'm trying to say is alot of women DON'T CARE about driving or cars... if you don't care about something and you just do it because you need to, you're not motivated to better yourself as a driver. Where a man will brag about being able to do power-sliding parallel park maneuvers, a woman will brag about the size of her rear view mirror and how well she can see her hair in it.

There are exceptions to this (many that I can think about) but for the most part.. thats the way it works.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being a firefighter it's real interesting when you have a sober teenager or even apparently grown adults put their vehicles: in trees cause they drove off a bridge, underneith semis, rolling their cars in cornfields cause they drove off the road, literaly trying to force a dodge 2500 into the back of a honda civic to make that chevy montana thing i saw in another post. All of these scenarios were of sober people being on their phones, and it was about 50-50 for adults and teenagers. Though most of them were in fact female......just saying