The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

lucky times

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 02:09 AM
anika is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: lucky times

Hi,
This is anika. I am newly join in this site. this ste is very useful to others.More and more users are submitting to and searching smaller job boards. Many sites focus on industry or geographical region and are considerably smaller than the major search engines. These sites have advantages for both Employers and Jobseekers.Step into the future and tell everyone how the world will end. iProphesy is free end times prophesy game. Check it out before it is too late!
=====================
anika

free end times prophesy game

Old 02-04-2009, 07:16 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: lucky times

ORIGINAL: Jharper

the luckiest time i ever has was i was driving home from work one day in my grand prix and a guy in a semi on a cross street ran the stop sign and almost hit me on my driver side, could have killed me, if i slammed on my breaks he would have hit me, if i didnt step on it he would have hit me, so i slammed my foot to the floor, luckily my car was running right that day and getting to full boost 22lbs, just missed him with my rear bumper, after that i turned around and followed the truck, got the licence plate, and trucking company, called the company and got him in alot of trouble, i think he might have gotten fired.
Ãœber-old but now that I know a tad about forced induction I realize how outrageous the 22lbs of boost claim is. S`pose it`s beating a dead horse but NOWAI did you ever reach that number.

Next you`'ll be telling us you bought a Roush/Saleen/Shelby Mustang with 800 RWHP and cannot afford to keep tires on it because it`s so fast.

wait...