Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 09:13 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

nice! great to hear its running better

Old 01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure I can sleep tonight, this has been not a thorn in the side but more like the small dude in jail on the lower bunk.

Thanks man

<post from another topic>
https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...t=42968&page=5

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-17-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran

TY, I love it, hopefully Ed can tune it Weds. for the supercharger & the intake. Should be interesting to see what #'s it posts on the dyno.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:55 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sooooo glad you got that mess all straightened out Tom.

next big question. after you get the tune all straightened out & running tip-top shape, when are you coming out to help set mine up?

Old 01-18-2011, 10:10 PM
BF Veteran

lol Chris, it's not over that total tune hill yet - honestly I'm still worried. 'Just because' ya know?! It's been a lot of work, money & tons of what - emotion, sadness, depression at times?... It's a lot to get together & hopefully it does this time.
Like I said to Streblo - ready to rock?

When this all works out (odd things that fubared it at times & not really related to the mods) I'd love to come out & we have at er in the mud, snow or w/e we happen around. Brews & bbq afterwards.
But my 1st long distance trip is to a very special woman, the one that named CB, my gf Sarah. I'm f'ng off to Fargo! <--- they'll look at the plates, crazy *** Canadian! That V6 just blew through all that snow (they've had a lot!) & left me here?! And it sounds odd too lol
That's right & damn proud of it!

Maybe this week streblo can have his own words on any difference he feels driving what I have thats different from a naturally asperated.

Cheers & here's to hoping... thanks for keeping in touch.

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-18-2011 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:51 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Ready to rock, Ready to roll! Im itchin to get out and slide around a little bit, hopefully the wind didnt blow all the snow out of the floodway. Last time i went there it was maybe half a foot deep.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
Default Good news?

So finally after contacting Motion Performance on the 17th (week ago last monday) they found Ed! Saw him driving to work.
lol he was deathly ill, didn't do his chit at the U of M or at Red River for a week - he was out of the equation & his cell dropped all calls & texts, didn't show him any evidence of them when he turned it on.
So, now I still have to wait until Weds. the 2nd to get it on the dyno & tuned. OMFG how much is a man supposed to be put through? I'm getting 150 km's per 60 liter tank (93 miles/15.85 gals) <--- does that suck or what?!

He has it tuned for a NA - Naturally Asperated, so that means the supercharger isn't helping nor the medium rise intake & injectors BUT it is tuned to have the fuel pump pump as much as it can, hence the horrible mileage @ almost $80/fill every 10 days. But it runs!

I'm asking for a raise at work lol

My fingers & toes are crossed!!!

Last edited by Rottidog; 01-27-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 05:20 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if you still have a catalytic converter or not, but if you do, that much fuel can foul a cat fast!

Hang in there!!

Old 01-28-2011, 12:18 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks Kyle, I'm trying. I just got a high flow cat put in after they removed the pre cat & cat last week. They put a pipe in there & wow, it was way too loud with that free flowing muffler so to stay legal & deaden the sound I got a high flow cat welded in.

Old 01-31-2011, 07:44 PM
BF Veteran
Arrow And The Winning Numbers ARE...

HP - 192.9 at the wheels, 264.4 at the flywheel @ 4467 rpm.

TQ - 250.3 ft/lb at the wheels, 342.1 ft/lb at the flywheel @ 3700 rpm.

Before with just the Wynjammer it was getting:

HP - 180.1 at the wheels, 227.8 at the flywheel @ 4619 rpm.

TQ - 224.3 ft/lb at the rear wheels, 282.5 at the flywheel @ 3475 rpm.

They juggled around some other people to get mine in because it's been 2 weeks since I called & had it ready, Thanks ED, Sheldon & Chris at Motion Performance!

On the way home I tried stepping on it a bit... no good, even in 4 HI it spun those mudders around easily, so I need to find some dry, non-frosty pavement to haul on it a bit.

Here's the final run on the dyno. Looks pretty much like the other one lol but now it has the marine intake & injectors so it can rev up to 5200 & not lean out.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYSuFXc6NXI

This one was the run just before the final, I was trying to get some of the exhaust sound.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EtbtPqCGQ

Quick Reply: What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?