Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

A few Snow Pics (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That's more what I'm used to seeing Chris lol. I wish it wasn't so dark out or I'd snap a few pics of the snow mountains in the office parking lot right now. Maybe in the morning...

Old 01-03-2010, 11:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, i saw the other pic's you posted-was it yesterday?-and was wishing we were getting more here.

hell, i haven't even fired up my snow blower yet!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If it's sunny this weekend I'm going to head to the lake with my sled and take some real "snow pics" lmao.

Here's a teaser:

Old 01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
pfft...you call that snow!? Thats NOTHING! Just a light dusting lol.
Anyway, nice pics, nice truck
lmao Sisk, you're so right... 2" of snow?... why get a plow out for that?! lol
but is IS fun bombing around in inclement weather

Old 01-04-2010, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rottidog
lmao Sisk, you're so right... 2" of snow?... why get a plow out for that?! lol
They don't plow my girlfriend's street unless there's 5 cm's of snow on it... and backroads get the backburner, and during snow storms, unless there's 15 cm of snow on the backroads, they don't get plowed either.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:19 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
If it's sunny this weekend I'm going to head to the lake with my sled and take some real "snow pics" lmao.
My dad just took his out after replacing his rear shock. Its funny because hes always they one to get pissed that there isn't enough snow, and he was going out. I asked him if he was eager. His reply was coming back into my room fully suited and say "just a lil".

Old 01-04-2010, 04:02 PM
BF Veteran

lmao... yeah I was real eager after christmas, I got a set of Fox floats for the front suspension, now I'm getting ready to drop another 300+ on a Fox Zero Pro for the rear skid lol.

She steers like a dream now, I just need the firmness in the rear suspension now like I have in the front.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
If it's sunny this weekend I'm going to head to the lake with my sled and take some real "snow pics"
sounds like fun. be sure to get some action shots. your gf does know how to work the camera, right?

Originally Posted by Rottidog
is there any other reason why we go out in the pouring rain or a blizzard?

Old 01-08-2010, 07:08 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

last night in wisconsin we go 6in of snow not a whole lot but everybody was freeking out about it. its funny becuse the last snow storm we got was 18 inches but people were less concerned.