Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009 | 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

wow....that sucks. you wont go through insurance? probably not worth it eh?

Old 11-28-2009 | 05:51 PM
Beginning Member
K-BERTHABABY-5 is on a distinguished road

Well acording to the cop it was my fault but im taking it to court so that will get changed...lol.....the guy who hit me was in a 2010 expidition and i broke his oh so preciouse head light and he lied to the cop but right now insurance and the police are investigating the situation

Old 11-28-2009 | 06:21 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I don't get that. If someone hits you from behind, they tend to be considered at fault. What the crap?

Old 11-28-2009 | 06:43 PM
Beginning Member

i dnt understand either..specialy cuz he didnt even try to stop he just plowed into me

Old 11-28-2009 | 06:44 PM
|
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by K-BERTHABABY-5
i dnt understand either..specialy cuz he didnt even try to stop he just plowed into me
that happened to me kinda in my civic
and they tried to blame it on me,
i got a lawyer and got a extra 7 grand out of it.

Old 11-28-2009 | 06:57 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

it's not always as easy as failure to reduce speed = rear end, their fault!

that being said, it's USUALLY failure to reduce speed, their fault. what did they site you for if you were at fault?

Old 11-28-2009 | 08:47 PM
Beginning Member

failer to yield right of way because i had to cross his lane to make my left hand turn......and ima marine so ima get a marine lawer and im gonna try and get sum good cash outta it so i kan add it to my truck lol

Old 11-28-2009 | 10:11 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

a free attorney never hurts, but you should talk to a couple MP's that work the traffic side of things too. Did you get a police report?

Old 11-29-2009 | 07:38 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I dunno how it works down there, but up here any rear end accident is automatically the fault of the car in the back. It doesn't matter how it happened, they automatically place blame on the back car.

Old 11-29-2009 | 07:47 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I dunno how it works down there, but up here any rear end accident is automatically the fault of the car in the back. It doesn't matter how it happened, they automatically place blame on the back car.

that's easy, its called Pay-offs.... hell a Friends of mine's Mom was at a red light and got slammed into by drunk driving a BMW she went to court and it was deemed her fault ... why because he greased some palms...

or the Guy that hit the Mazda was a cop OR a friend of the responding cop ... either way there's something dirty going on

Quick Reply: Your Wrecked Car!! (warning: Tons of pic's)