Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Eating Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Beginning Member
mmench is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Eating Mustangs

all you guys do on here is bash other people's posts

Old 08-29-2007, 12:15 AM
blazerxtreme1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna agree with Rabbit... no way!

Old 08-29-2007, 03:52 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: a_tack

*gets out his chest waders and puts them on* because the crap is getting deep on this thread....[&:]haha
Might need some stilts to go with those, lol

Old 08-29-2007, 07:23 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: mmench

all you guys do on here is bash other people's posts
Maybe in this section, but if that is how you feel about the site as a whole, I think you are mistaken.

The fact of the matter is, other people's opinions of whether it is possible to beat another car are just that, opinions. If you have done it, who cares what other people say.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Blazer SS is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read this post with great interest. Blazers are trucks, SUV's , stationwagons, or whatever. But, with a little time and inginuity,they can be made to run, and run very fast!! A v6 Blazer that is purpose built can out handle and out accelerate a lot of vehicles. Mustangs or whatever. What you put in ,IS, what you get out. My acceleration has scared many of so called fast car drivers. Their words were mostly stuff like HOLY **** and ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT SLOW DOWN! It is always fun to watch them sit up and reach for the door grab bar and the one either on the ceiling or the dash. Blazers are like anything else put money and time in them and have fun !! That is what I like and I don't care what any one say's , I LIKE THE V6 !! I also have a v8 Blazer that is almost finished and so far the v6 Has been less of a hassle to make it work.http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/Blazer111/?

Old 09-03-2007, 04:15 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Not sure about the auto, but 1st and 2nd are pretty steep gears, they jump pretty good.

Old 09-03-2007, 07:57 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

ORIGINAL: Blazer SS

I have read this post with great interest. Blazers are trucks, SUV's , stationwagons, or whatever. But, with a little time and inginuity,they can be made to run, and run very fast!! A v6 Blazer that is purpose built can out handle and out accelerate a lot of vehicles. Mustangs or whatever. What you put in ,IS, what you get out. My acceleration has scared many of so called fast car drivers. Their words were mostly stuff like HOLY **** and ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT SLOW DOWN! It is always fun to watch them sit up and reach for the door grab bar and the one either on the ceiling or the dash. Blazers are like anything else put money and time in them and have fun !! That is what I like and I don't care what any one say's , I LIKE THE V6 !! I also have a v8 Blazer that is almost finished and so far the v6 Has been less of a hassle to make it work.http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c391/Blazer111/?

were definitely talking about a stock blazer... not a built one... anyone knows if you build it for speed it will do it... look at some members turbo'd blazers....

Old 09-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: drperry

Gyar, it don't be mattering what the opponent be driving, if he's a bad driver, ye can beat him in pretty much any vehicle!
LMAO, Groundskeeper Willie!

My $0.02...

I think the 4.3 is an underestimated engine. I can't speak for anybody else, but just adding a K&N, adecent exhaust system, a good set of tires, keeping the oil clean, and using only 93 octane has worked wonders. I have smoked a few so-called "fast" cars out there.

Now, I won't challenge any Mustangs until after I've added a turbo or a V8. But if one challenges me, I'll take him up on it. I'll probably get smoked,but I won't back down and I'll still laugh about it. In fact, one of my softball teammates has one. I'm surprised he hasn't challenged me yet. LOL

Old 04-11-2008, 04:06 PM
uniondude31 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe him. One of my friends is really cocky and talks a lot of stuff about his mustang. I beat him!!!!!! He has a V6 mustang, i was not that far ahead but i still won. He beat me off the line by a little bit though, then i caught up!

Oh, and I'm just wondering if you guys would know, but my other friend has a Civic and he says its pretty fast. I thought it was bull crap until i heard other people saying that raced him(some of my other friends) that his was pretty fast too. Then i got a little nervous. He told me he has a 2001 2dr manuel stock Civic with a 1.8L(I think??) I-4. So just wondering if you guys know any thing about that. Thanks.

(I have a 2002 LS 4dr 4x4 Blazer)