Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

new wheels opinions

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Starting Member
g_mike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I like the "Bra" on that ZR5...NAWT!
do either of these trucks look familiar to you? i use to live up in barrie.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:14 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I definitely recognize that Jimmy for sure. I sorta recall the sonoma but the Jimmy is definitely in my mind. My ex judged it saying "Why would you put a rim on the back. Your never gonna use it?" I just laughed and said if it was her Jimmy she would get a flat and be the one using the wrong size wheel and ruining something lol

Old 09-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Starting Member

that jimmy sure stood out up there... i drove it a couple times without the rims and when someone would see it they would say "hey u ever see that guy driving around with the big rims and the matching spare, he has the same truck as you"..then ide tell them its mine.
i useto have a MTX class D monoblock (i think 900 rms i cant remember)with MTX 2 - 12's (the model was 1400 or 1250 i have to ask my buddy for the specifics he got me it all and is running the same setup) pumping in that thing with some components....i useto rattle the walls at duckworth plaza from the parking lot, one time the lady in the hair salon came out yelling because something fell off her wall lol.
ahh the good old days.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha yea! My setup was loud as hell too 1500d and 4125 4 channel with components up front and 3ways in the back. It hit hard! Oh and 2 MTX 10s lol.

Old 09-19-2010, 07:37 PM
Starting Member

man my old roomate was bragging about his Rockford system he was seting up saying it would blow away mine.. he said he was in someone elses car with it on and it was sooo loud it hurt his chest..well once he got it set up he decided that is was no competition... my MTX blew his away lol.
my buddy ordered it straight from the MTX rep, the subs retailed at $550 each and the amp was something like $12-1400 but on the staff price i paid $550 with a box...cant beat that... too bad he doesnt have that hookup anymore because i was dumb and sold it 2 years ago when i got my caddy.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:40 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i remember seeing that Jimmy around as well (used to live just South of Barrie for awhile).

kinda funny, if you hadn't of joined the forum a week before me, i'd swear you were following me, copying me.

look @ it............

we both lived in/around Barrie for awhile, you have the same location in your info as me.

i know-you're psychic! you knew i was gonna join the forum before i even did!!

just messing with ya brother.

but ya gotta admit, it is kinda funny.