General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Peeing Blazers/Jimmys

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:31 PM
BrianMichaels1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Peeing Blazers/Jimmys

Well my old friend's '97 Kia Sephia was cheap enough to just turn the windshield squirters on the hood sideways and spray cars around you. We didn't know anything or care about cars then...so we usually filled it with Diet Coke

Old 07-23-2007, 03:15 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

This is by far the funniest post on this site...

Old 07-23-2007, 11:18 AM
WhiteTie BlackJacket is an unknown quantity at this point

we took a church trip at the beginning of the year and had a big ol 15 passenger van and the fluid sprayed from the wipers, so my dad would pull up next to people w/ their windows down and shoot washer fluid over them! it was hilarious!

Old 07-23-2007, 10:09 PM
89beater is an unknown quantity at this point

we used to spray people like that with myfriends saab until we sprayed the wrong guy. he followed us for like 6 miles then got out of his car at a red light and walked up to us and told us he was gunna kick out @$$. but then the light turned green and we lost him.

Old 07-25-2007, 12:12 PM
PackRatTDI is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: 89beater

we used to spray people like that with myfriends saab until we sprayed the wrong guy. he followed us for like 6 miles then got out of his car at a red light and walked up to us and told us he was gunna kick out @$$. but then the light turned green and we lost him.
I once had a guy follow me after he apparently didn't like how I changed lanes in front of him. He drove up beside me in a McDonalds drive thru line and said "Next time you do that I'm going to kick your ***." So I opened the door and stood up. "Why wait until next time?" His eyes bulged and he took off.

That was during my HS days when I was young and hotheaded. Wouldn't respond that way today, lol.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
89beater is an unknown quantity at this point

we wherent in the mood to mess with this guy. it was like the third day my friend had his licence and we thought he was fallowing us to get his plate number and call the cops. plus the guy was ripped so we didnt want to **** him off anymore so we got outa there.

Old 07-26-2007, 06:05 AM

Yeah and...me and my other friend like to take the tape spools out of VHS tapes and drive around in his Exploder and whenever someone is tailgating, just hold on to the tape and let the spool fly! but once this jock in a lifted Dodge didn't take to kindly to VHS tape flying in his face and we ran from him at 90-95 MPH in a 40 for about 5 miles. Then we stopped at a red light and he got out and came up and punched my friend and tried to take the keys but failed and we just took off. Not sure why we just took off...but whatever. Now I see his truck parked at Petco all the time I should go wrap it in VHS tape

Old 07-26-2007, 02:48 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Brakes work wonders for people following too close!

If I can't see headlights in any of my mirrors, then you're following too close, and I'll drastically slow down, lol.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:20 AM

Yes well that's a given, always slow down for the tailgaters! Occasionally even get a little creative and stream some VHS tape at them!