General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Well I replaced a few badly dryrotted vacuum lines and my Vacuum actuator ... lol I so love my money pit... lol

Old 01-13-2010, 06:15 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I topped off my coolant. Becca, your truck looks real good with the new wheels and tires.

Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Beginning Member
Becca is on a distinguished road

Thanks

Now I have to get the idler arm and oil cooler hose replaced. It's a never-ending stream of things to fix. lol

Old 01-13-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by becca
it's a never-ending stream of things to fix. Lol
amen sister!

Old 01-13-2010, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ABN31B
amen sister!
Or a never ending stream of FUN and excitement that increase the personal value of the blazer...

Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
Or a never ending stream of FUN and excitement that increase the personal value of the blazer...
i think you meant increases YOUR personal INVESTMENT IN YOUR blazer

Old 01-13-2010, 10:19 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

replaced drivers side tail lightbulbs, gotta check fluids before the next cold wave comes through

Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Cut down a tire in my friend's back yard, yes he is literally too lazy to clean it and it literally looks like a damn junk yard. So then preceded to go on a hunt to all the used tire shops to find a tire that was the same size or at least close, lucked out and found the exact same size tire still a goodyear just a different tread pattern so gave them the $55 they wanted and was back on my merry little way.. with a little less money.

Next day went to the courthouse to pay my speeding ticket I got in my other truck... $396 dollars down the hole..

Old 01-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Beginning Member
Woodstock Blazer is on a distinguished road

Since GA is officially out of our cold snap from last week where we actually had some snow and ice I took mine to the local Car Spa for her first quick detailing and realized she cleans up pretty well. I might even try to bring my camera to work tomorrow and take a couple of pictures so I can finally have something to post up on here.

I also realized that my rims have a few scuffs on them and might need a little TLC, which means that I might be able to use that as an excuse to see about having them painted when I get some new tires.

Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ABN31B
i think you meant increases YOUR personal INVESTMENT IN YOUR blazer
Personal value..... As in how you value the vehicle...
ie... Kids who get a car for their 16th normally beat it to sh*t but when they buy their own car it will get more babied

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?