General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
Reserved for PICS*

They are on my phone... also my fiancee's shirt came in
"future mrs lorton"
is what it reads.... WIN

Nice Box! Where's that going on your Blazer?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbr995
Nice Box! Where's that going on your Blazer?
Well, DUH!! You open it up, cut down the seam and lay it out in the back to put your greasy/oily parts on so you don't mess up the carpet! GENIUS!

Old 02-24-2010, 09:38 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i thought he was going to let it bound around his garage for a bit until it got a matching dent (like the hood)

sorry man... i had to

Old 02-24-2010, 12:57 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
Reserved for PICS*

They are on my phone... also my fiancee's shirt came in
"future mrs lorton"
is what it reads.... WIN

Like he said. Its the Shirt lol.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:12 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sisk
FAIL. That is just a big cardboard box. There could be anything in there. Get some REAL pics, or it didnt happen.
I am at school an hour away, and the fiancee isnt going to take it out to take pictures lol.... I should have installed pictures this weekend

Old 02-24-2010, 01:48 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

you and me both

but seriously, i hope you get that bad boy bolted on... wouldn't mind seeing it either....

*cough*hint*cough*
while they come with intructions (like a lot of things already on there) there isn't a "How To" for a brush guard install..... just saying

Old 02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ABN31B
you and me both

but seriously, i hope you get that bad boy bolted on... wouldn't mind seeing it either....

*cough*hint*cough*
while they come with intructions (like a lot of things already on there) there isn't a "How To" for a brush guard install..... just saying
I would love to... but I have to be able to do it first... lolz... I will take pictures during the process

Old 02-24-2010, 06:05 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Gimpy Blazer
It's probab;y a collapsed brake hose instead of a kinked line. I'd bet it's collapsed right at the point where they crimp on the little ear to mount it. Both of my front ones were collapsed. Your other probably isn't far behind. I'd check that first. Lot less hassle and probably a loy cheaper to fix too.
Either way I can't do anything until this weekend... maybe. I'm half tempted to just let him drive it until he pops his freakin tire cause the rotor heats up so much. He won't listen to me, I told him to be easy with the brakes, so what's he do... freakin waits til the last minute to start braking. He's already eaten through the pads and the rotor is already screwed up too. I'm gonna make him fix everything this weekend.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a plan.
Finally got my 97 center console mounted in my 94. Thought it would be just a bolt in deal but they just aren't the same. Had to modify the brackets (can you say torch and hammer?) to make them fit right. Painted the thing and it just looks like it belongs. I had found one in a junkyard that was in great shape especially the armrest (which was amazing) but the color just wasn't quite right. I just gave up trying to find a good 91 - 94 console at a decent price. Now I just have to figure out where to mount the extra power outlet. There isn't many places it'll fit. In fact only one but I don't think I want to go drilling a big hole in my new install yet. I'll figure something out.

Last edited by Gimpy Blazer; 02-25-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: added onfo
Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Kayla...geez where the hell you been? It's weeks between posts for you! lol.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?