General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 11:32 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by whitejimmy
Put the Brush guard, Tail light guards, & Yakima Load Warrior roof rack on. All used off craigslist cheap!
I am very jealous!! I've been looking everywhere for these and can't find em!!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:20 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Cool

parked next to this guy.
he's clearly a badass.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-image001.jpg  
Old 03-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Beginning Member
whitejimmy is on a distinguished road

RangerG I found them on craigslist for $10!!! There was someone parting a blazer out and I saw them in the pic. Called and asked and picked up for the $10. I look all the time for deals. You never know what your going to find.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:55 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RangerG
I am very jealous!! I've been looking everywhere for these and can't find em!!
I might end up selling mine. They're sitting in my trunk space right now. I broke one of those stupid plastic clips on my tail light that the screws go into so I can't really use them right now. Once I took them off I really liked how clean the back end looked without them. I'm still un decided though. Being that they are so hard to find I think I'll probably keep them and wait until I get a brush guard and find a way to re-attach them so it's matching.

Anyway..I got a new cap, rotor and wires put on yesterday. Also managed to get my sunroof to open although it won't tilt now (still broken). There's a piece broken off, but at least it opens now!!

Old 03-01-2010, 09:03 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
parked next to this guy.
he's clearly a badass.
Weird... I saw almost that same exact car not too long ago

Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Gave her a well needed wash. Hate all this damn salt.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
I might end up selling mine. They're sitting in my trunk space right now. I broke one of those stupid plastic clips on my tail light that the screws go into so I can't really use them right now. Once I took them off I really liked how clean the back end looked without them. I'm still un decided though. Being that they are so hard to find I think I'll probably keep them and wait until I get a brush guard and find a way to re-attach them so it's matching.

Anyway..I got a new cap, rotor and wires put on yesterday. Also managed to get my sunroof to open although it won't tilt now (still broken). There's a piece broken off, but at least it opens now!!
Well, keep me posted. I'm definitely interested if you do decide to sell em!
I found some brand new ones too, made by Westin! On JC Whitney for only $190USD + Shipping + Tax. What a steal!

Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Crap! I might need to bust out my welder and buy some tubing and rod and start making these! For that price, that is one heck of a markup!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Beginning Member
1996blazer1 is on a distinguished road
Default turned over 160k

On my way home from work I turned over 160k and still goin.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img00404.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img00406.jpg  
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1996blazer1
On my way home from work I turned over 160k and still goin.
I can't believe it! 160k miles and the fuel gauge is still on track!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?